Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] OOA and OOS graphics  (Read 4660 times)

Zer0XoL

[Solved] OOA and OOS graphics
« on: April 19, 2010, 05:47:56 pm »
Hi, i need as much graphics from OOS and OOA as possible, even custom made ooa and oos graphics, give me links, your own stuff and everything you can find, thanks :P
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:54:07 am by MaJoRa »
Re: Requset: OOA and OOS graphics
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 06:01:18 pm »
Dude you are new to ZFGC, but you could ask it a lot more friendly. And because of how you ask it, I can see that you are lazy. Go to the resource section at the top of this site. Or look through this board. You don't need to look very far to find stuff. On the second page you will find an OOS megadump.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 06:16:03 pm »

Zer0XoL

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:16 pm »
Dude you are new to ZFGC, but you could ask it a lot more friendly. And because of how you ask it, I can see that you are lazy. Go to the resource section at the top of this site. Or look through this board. You don't need to look very far to find stuff. On the second page you will find an OOS megadump.
Im sorry if I sounded harsh, Ive was a member here a very long time ago(re registred).
I have searched the whole site for ooa and oos graphics and looked thru all threads containing "ooa" or "oos" and the megadump you talked about, there seems to be a problem because I cant seem to download it =/ http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=187

I need the graphics for making tilesets and new sprites for a game Im working on.
and maybe, this thread could be the center for all of these styled graphics, I mean it has to be collected but idk..
Great thanks for the response.  :)

Should I uload a .rar of all the graphics I currently have collected(not only from here)?
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 10:29:46 pm »
Sorry, if I sounded harsh as well. But maybe only a few members remember you from long ago, but most don't. And when your first post sounds like a spoiled brat "I want this and you should give it to me. I'm not saying what it is for." and not just for ripped graphics, but also for the ones made by others. It just does not give a good first impression.

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36284.0 This threads contain a lot and the links in them work fine for me. In addition is this thread already started to function for gathering 2d Zelda graphics. http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34025.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 48 queries.