Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret boards! :O  (Read 6176 times)

Secret boards! :O
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:25:23 pm »
hidden from public but still accessable by public!

they pretty much be spam, but hidden!
Re: Secret boards! :O
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:48:47 pm »
It'd just be a nice little quirk for the boards. Gamefaqs and LUElinks have em, they're hidden from the public and are just generally spam

if you find em, you can join in on the festivities!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:13:31 pm »
He just means it'd be a nice novelty. Like if there was a sort of 'unspoken' board that only a certain amount of people know about, and it's like an unwritten law not to tell anyone.
That'd be pretty awesome. It'd be like a secret society with the cleverererest people in ZFGC who could find it.

...Including me, of course!

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 09:27:33 pm »
  • hungry..
How do you know that it doesnt already exist? >_>
  • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 12:51:48 am »
OHSHI-i expected that post eventually :P
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 01:26:22 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
He just means it'd be a nice novelty. Like if there was a sort of 'unspoken' board that only a certain amount of people know about, and it's like an unwritten law not to tell anyone.
That'd be pretty awesome. It'd be like a secret society with the cleverererest people in ZFGC who could find it.

Perhaps it ought to be called the ZFGC Illuminati, with the board titled "Mature Conversation".  That would be rad.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:49 am »
  • Personal Text
there is probablly a board, called Mod Metting or something. and Alex makes the topic "Mod Meeting 23" maybe. and they discuss in there, what they are going to do to ZFGC! :)

Limey

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 04:22:19 am »
there is probablly a board, called Mod Metting or something. and Alex makes the topic "Mod Meeting 23" maybe. and they discuss in there, what they are going to do to ZFGC! :)

Thats a moderator board -_-

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 05:15:10 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Uh? heck it like I do all the time, Penguin taught me how to heck small stuff, and I sorta graduated to bigger things like html :)

IE users suck: http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/200/lolsecretboardsa5.png
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 06:35:39 am »
Uh? heck it like I do all the time, Penguin taught me how to heck small stuff, and I sorta graduated to bigger things like html :)

IE users suck: http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/200/lolsecretboardsa5.png
Teach me XD

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 04:35:28 pm »
  • hungry..

Perhaps it ought to be called the ZFGC Illuminati, with the board titled "Mature Conversation".  That would be rad.
Haha don't be ridiculous!!
  • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 05:01:30 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
What are you talking about? We already have a secret board for mature members only :S It's called "Spam"  ::)

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 06:36:21 pm »
see, that works with forums that have HUNDREDS of boards

we, however, do not.

Do not forget that the board id is an auto-increment... it wouldn't be ungodly hard to go through the board id's until you don't get anything for an ungodly long time. 

You could even locate the board ID's of the staff boards :P

But theres still no programmed way to allow members to access a board but not see it in smf as of right now.
Forever the king of ZFGC.

- also -

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

This signature was crashed by Kirby. metal if you have a problem...f you :P
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 11:56:14 pm »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”
There used to be Superior Offenders way back on smf, but that lasted about a week.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 12:13:00 am »
  • b e p i s

Yes, such a silly, ridiculous idea.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 12:39:30 am »
  • Huzzowee!
But theres still no programmed way to allow members to access a board but not see it in smf as of right now.
Well... there's that glitch there... If I set a forum to invisible and the sub-forum to visible, you'll be able to see the title of the forum but only access the sub-forum via URL.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 12:49:18 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?

Nah, I've thought it over, and it's an idea so good that back in the day only .TakaM himself could have thought of it!  I mean it.  (Unfortunately we're not back in the day.)

Under Possum's idea of mature I reckon he'd be the only person in there.
lol?

Gilgamesh

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 09:16:43 am »
Pff, ridiculous.
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 04:42:02 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov

Nah, I've thought it over, and it's an idea so good that back in the day only .TakaM himself could have thought of it!  I mean it.  (Unfortunately we're not back in the day.)
LOL!  thats awesome possum.

Kirby

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 06:52:06 pm »
Well... there's that glitch there... If I set a forum to invisible and the sub-forum to visible, you'll be able to see the title of the forum but only access the sub-forum via URL.
Thats the way its meant to be, I believe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.466 seconds with 78 queries.

anything