Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think we should use something other than big fat heart peices  (Read 7391 times)

Re: I think we should use something other than b...
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 05:00:52 am »
Gourry Ive never said you couldn't have an opinion. I always go on about how we all have our own opinions. Why do you think I am trying to question your character or attack you in some way? Ive always respected you and thought you were a cool guy. I still do, I don't have anything against you I just wanted to know something. One simple thing I said to you, and you take it like I just insulted your mother. Seriously wtf man. I never asked why you think I sound preachy either. I said I couldn't care less if making a long post makes you feel that way. Maybe I don't feel like just randomly going to different topics and saying things the same as everyone else does like "nah kid they're fine" I only post in topics wen I got something to say, and then I wanna say it right. Do you honestly sit and think about how many words you are using when you are trying to get a point across? Do you ponder if anyone else can make that post in less words more effectively?

Really, I don't even want to argue about this anymore. I already said everything. Apparently I even said more then enough. What is the big issue with how big my posts are man? Even though I agree with you it's probably better the way you wrote it out. What does that have to do with anything we've been discussing? So I ramble on a bit and don't need to use so many words to say the same thing. What are you trying to get at? Also I haven't made any personal attacks on anybody, or flamed, or been too rash. This all started because I posted my thoughts on the heart system. I'm the bad guy here? I am going off on you? No matter how pissed off Ive been yet Ive tried not to be a DICK about it. Stop jumping all over my back about stupid stuff like the length of my posts or what you think I meant with something I said. Ive already explained it. If you wanna keep going send me PM's or on my msn or email or something so this topic doesn't get locked because of us. We are just being stupid over a small issue.
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 09:05:02 pm »
You called my character into question by saying:

Gourry, of all the people I would least expect to hear that from you. You are actually concerned that they are too girly or "faggish"? What happened to you having an open mind about things you know? Sporting womens jeans, goin' with the flow, "whatever" mentality?

And yes, i do consider how many words are in my post, because posts like the previous one have too many words and i never finish reading them. It looks like a big mess of jumbled words. Also, try using the enter button more often.

But anyway, i still think we should use something other than the hearts.

Gourry Inverse 7: http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?action=boardindex
FA2002zorz: ahaha
FA2002zorz: okay those are some pretty gay hearts

But again, not a big deal either way. By the way, this is the FORUM FEEDBACK forum, so i'm giving FEEDBACK. :O

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 03:47:40 am »
Get the hell over it. :P Do you change channels over to another video game when your parents come by because you don't want them to see you playing a video game full of hearts? This is a Zelda forum, with Zelda-related things, and I think they look awesome. If you're too freaked out about people thinking you're gay, then just leave. :P
yeah i totally agree. Who gives a !@#$% if it has hearts at least it's not all pink with like uhh girly stuff and !@#$%.
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 04:34:08 am »
  • w00t
Hey uh, this post was from 6 months ago, and it was pretty much resolved.  We're usually kinda lenient on gravedigging, but was that post really necessary?
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 42 queries.