Resources > Graphics

Zelda Items TMC style

(1/27) > >>

Miles07:
Given at the correct resolution for the games (28.34 pxl/in), so please don't complain about the size.

And yes, this is the sheet that I've been working on at TSR, in case any of you hang out there.

Now, I know that not every sprite is actually in TMC style - in fact, you'll notice that there are revamps and even SD'd sprites in there... But this is as close as I could make it. Are there any suggestions, anything that I've missed?

EDIT: Most-updated version will always be on the first post. Check often to see if you've got the most recent sheet!

NEW FORMAT: SHEETS NOW PLACED IN ALBUM FOUND HERE!
C+C is ALWAYS appreciated!!!

Colbydude:
Oh hey I did see this on TSR a while ago, good job on almost finishing it!

4Sword:
Not sure if this is what you were asking for, but here is another one of Faceless's sheets with some stuff on it - I noticed some things you had on there were not the same as his so I was wondering if you had seen this. Anyway: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/4Sword/SemiSheet2.png

But yeah, the rest of your images are alright. Nice job.

Miles07:
Yeah, I've seen it. In fact, compare the Fierce Deity Swords between the two sheets.
Everything else I didn't use his sheet for AT ALL.

So, wait, you're a "manager"... Do you think I need to work on anything else before I should submit this?

Jeod:
Hey Miles, weren't you the one helping Kenji with the LA Remake? That's our community project now, same style. Invite him over here if he's still going for it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version