Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2  (Read 6366 times)

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 04:51:38 am »
I feel lik I'm the only one here to wait in line until midnight for this game, and then love everything about it once i brought it home.

May only because i have called in 5 tactical nukes, i have a 2.9 K/D ratio, and was previously 40000th in the ps3 world(pretty good) in kills.

Still. The story was sweet, and multiplayer is pretty kickass.
Hello, mom?
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2009, 02:06:11 am »
  • Minalien
Did you get it for the PC, though? It's not so much that the game looks like it sucks - I like the game itself - it's that IW is completely disregarding PC gamers by not including dedicated servers. Infinity Ward can take its matchmaking service and cram it up their ass.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2009, 02:24:13 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Did you get it for the PC, though? It's not so much that the game looks like it sucks - I like the game itself - it's that IW is completely disregarding PC gamers by not including dedicated servers. Infinity Ward can take its matchmaking service and cram it up their ass.

Well the biggest thing with Dedi's is that it costs money. It's a privileged sort of thing, and they didn't feel like adding it. It works great on things like the Xbox 360, because that's pretty much all peer to peer. They just didn't want to support the console base as much :P

Doesn't bother me either way, because the game is incredibly overshadowed by Borderlands. In fact, everyone at my work was bragging up MW2, and preordered it a while back...... each one of them have come up to me and said "I've barely touched MW2 because of Borderlands. Game is !@#$% amazing".

IMO MW2 is only so popular because of the hype and expensive ad campaign. I will probably never play it.
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:20 am »
  • Minalien

Well the biggest thing with Dedi's is that it costs money. It's a privileged sort of thing, and they didn't feel like adding it. It works great on things like the Xbox 360, because that's pretty much all peer to peer. They just didn't want to support the console base as much :P

Doesn't bother me either way, because the game is incredibly overshadowed by Borderlands. In fact, everyone at my work was bragging up MW2, and preordered it a while back...... each one of them have come up to me and said "I've barely touched MW2 because of Borderlands. Game is !@#$% amazing".

IMO MW2 is only so popular because of the hype and expensive ad campaign. I will probably never play it.
Nobody cares about them running servers - they didn't include the option for users to run dedicated servers, which is almost a REQUIREMENT in the PC market for shooters focusing on multiplayer gameplay :(

Honestly, though, I have to admit. I forgot MW2 existed after I started playing Borderlands :3
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2009, 02:36:14 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Mauahaha told you :P

Yeah I didn't think about them not even having an option for players to choose their own servers :x
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 45 queries.

anything