Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Evil Awakens  (Read 4484 times)

Badassbill

The Legend of Zelda: Evil Awakens
« on: April 19, 2006, 01:43:13 pm »

-----------------------------------------------story--------------------------------------------------
Tingle finally gets a fairy, but is Ganon in a dormant form, Ganon tricks tingle into reviving Ganon back to his full self, but Ganon is still weak, no where near powerful enough to over power any high ranking person in Hyrule. To revive himself, Ganon forces tingle to go out and find 4 elemental stones, a element of Water located in the Zora's Domain, a element of Earth located in the Goron's Domain, an element of Fire, located in the center of a Giant volcano, ruled by the ancient race of Maltas, Huge dragon type creatures that have devoted there lives to make sure the volcano doesn't erupt. And an element of Wind, located in the Rito's Domain, high up top an ancient tree. Ganon fuses with them, and can control the leader of each Domain. Ganon then tells the people link is bad, and convinces them to hate all domains that are not theirs. Link finds out about this, and also finds out that elemental stones add power to the master sword. Link then goes to each domain, ridding the evil throughout every influenced leader (by beating them in a boss battle), when done he battles Ganon, and Find out that Ganon has 2/3 of the triforce, battles with Ganon, shatters the triforce into 12 pieces, Zelda has 1/3 of the triforce, she gives it to Link, link gains each piece 1 by 1. 6 of them in dungeons, 6 scattered across the land. Link then collects them all, puts the triforce back together, now the master sword is at full power, he fights Ganon, slices Ganon to an inch of his life, Tingle stops you (OMG), Ganon escapes, and floods the land with water for cover, queue Wind Waker. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------other-details------------------------------------------------
??? Map should resemble Wind Waker map, but of course without so much water.
??? Will be in Minishcap Style.
??? There will be a somewhat large side-quest for each race after the evil is gone.
??? The 6 dungeons after the first fight with Ganon will be based around elements, and the dungeons will be:
Ice Dungeon
Fire Dungeon
Wind Dungeon
Water Dungeon
Stone Dungeon
Sky Dungeon
??? For Tingle fans; Yes he will play a large roll in the game.
??? For Tingle haters; Yes you will get to kick his ass.

Just and idea for now, Any suggestions would be taken on board.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Evil Awakens
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 02:05:19 pm »
Sounds a good idea, seriously, have you thought about the items and the boss yet?
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 02:21:52 pm »
really cool story line, It would be cool to see tingle as an enemy, you know he flying and throwing you some bombs.
I do say that you should make this a Wip more than just an idea.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06:32 pm »
  • :3
finaly i can kill tingel.
  • daniel-kun
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 03:41:38 pm »
I hope you can code good because if can.

Good coder + Awesome spriter = Finished fangame

thenoblesheep

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 04:50:05 pm »
 I really am dissatified with your story. I mean, having a frivolous character such as Tingle drive a serious story, doesn't seem feasible. And the project is definately too ambitious, if the 4 elemental stones and domain's include temples, that is 10 dungeons and probably 10+ difficult to code boss fights. I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm just saying a project of that scale will take an immense amount of time for one person to create. Even with a team, it still would be a very time-consuming project. Aside from Ganon deceiving Tingle as a fairy, there isn't really anything original about the story. 

Piers

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 09:01:17 pm »
This idea SCREAMS zelda.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 10:10:30 pm »
  • .越//
thats a good idea... but tingle doesnt want a fairy, he wants to be a.... and when its right before tww, then it wouldnt be good if he would be a fairy.... still... very good

and for the land of hyrule should the parts in tww that you see of the "old hyrule" made 1:1 in 2d...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Badassbill

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:50 pm »
@thenoblesheep:
All the main zelda games just re-use ideas and nothing realy new comes up, besides better graphics and a new map. I mean WW, great game but alot of the ideas were used from other zelda games. the graphics were the only thing that made it seem fresh.

@Hyrule_boy:
If your interested and i can get some more members for it we'll make it, I'm already creating new anime designs etc.
A lineart by a member of Pixelopolis caught my eye and I have been developing it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/badassbill123/hand_monster.png) I alos have alot of concepts down on paper.

@Yue: thats what I thought, but the fact of tingle wanting a fairy hasn't been mentioned before this game ;)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 06:24:37 am »
  • .越//
"maybe" ( just that ) i could try islands if you want.... i had already tried to make outset island.... but since i lost my imageshack acount i cant find it anymore...

anyway... if you have some artwork for a isle, then i could maybe help you like that...
btw: it would be grat for a "wind waker 2d"-like game when tompel would have finished the beta-fs link

edit: oh... i've forgotten that its going to be on the land "of old hyrule"... maybe i could help you in anyway xD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 06:26:09 am by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Badassbill

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 09:42:44 pm »
Question; does "Elements of Fate" sound like a better title?
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 11:23:01 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Actually it does sound better, Evil Awakens seems too general for me.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 11:34:19 pm »
Good story, I'll be waiting to see the graphics (since I recognize you as one of the best spriters I've ever seen x) )
Good luck with it ;) Let's kick Tingle's arse xD

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 09:11:34 pm »
  • .越//
Question; does "Elements of Fate" sound like a better title?

"sounds" better.... but zelda titles have always ( "in the japanese title" ) to do with content... so "evil awakens" would be fit better... but some ideas for a title that fits for a pre-tww title

"Awakening of Evil"
"Shadows of Destiny"
"The Great Wave"
"Broken Seal"
"The Legend of Tingle: Fairy Adventures" xD ( just joking )

maybe you find a idea out of that...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 09:13:08 pm »
I like Elements of Fate and Broken Seal.

YoVoBaller

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 03:03:26 pm »
I really am dissatified with your story. I mean, having a frivolous character such as Tingle drive a serious story, doesn't seem feasible.

I'm sure Tingle could... anyone remember idotic Jar Jar Binks giving control to the emperor?!?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 70 queries.

anything