Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unnamed custom game [Demo]  (Read 2845 times)

Unnamed custom game [Demo]
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:43:47 pm »
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: Unnamed custom game [Demo]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 05:46:05 pm »
Nice idea but lose the zelda sprites. Otherwise it's not entirely custom
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 09:37:12 pm »
  • Minalien
Quick question: Have you ever heard of placeholders? It's what (most) developers use when designing their engines.

Though, with the ever-declining state of ZFGC's average developer, it's hard to say.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 10:27:46 pm »
Quick question: Have you ever heard of placeholders? It's what (most) developers use when designing their engines.

Though, with the ever-declining state of ZFGC's average developer, it's hard to say.
Indeed probably in the final release most of those sprites will disappear and improved.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 10:54:39 pm »
what platform is this for? what did you use to code it?

(yes i do see the battery and signal gui at the top but this could be emulated or some bs idk.. but it looks interesting)
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 11:12:04 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Can you post more screenshots?  4 are required for this section.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 09:17:27 am »

Indeed probably in the final release most of those sprites will disappear and improved.

Placeholders? I never knew of them
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 10:57:40 pm »
Ah, I'm happy to see I finally got some replies. I've posted this in many forums, but most let it die. Anyway I am curious as to why no one has downloaded it yet, or if they have why haven't they said anything about it? I am busy today, and tomorrow I work, but after that I can add more screenshots to it, and maybe even get another demo out. Also, It's for cellphones, but the demo is for PC.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 01:39:32 am »
Ah, I'm happy to see I finally got some replies. I've posted this in many forums, but most let it die. Anyway I am curious as to why no one has downloaded it yet, or if they have why haven't they said anything about it? I am busy today, and tomorrow I work, but after that I can add more screenshots to it, and maybe even get another demo out. Also, It's for cellphones, but the demo is for PC.
ohh k cool i think ill check it out... um people probably haven't downloaded it because your graphics are very dull, sorry.
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 04:11:07 pm »
  • Minalien
ohh k cool i think ill check it out... um people probably haven't downloaded it because your graphics are very dull, sorry.
Actually, it's probably not the graphics at all, but I'm not going to bother going back into discussion about placeholders :/

My only real issue is that it's a cell phone game, and I don't care for most of those, save for Tetris <.<
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 58 queries.

anything