Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: KAPPA MICKEY!  (Read 3011 times)

uma

KAPPA MICKEY!
« on: September 15, 2007, 02:26:05 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Recently got new cable or whatever and stuff, and I got all kinds of awesome new !@#$%! VH1 Classic, MTVJams, Nicktoons, ect...

So I go to Nicktoons and YES! Kappa Mickey! I finally figured out that this is were Nickolodeon put all there good shows. Thank god! Anyways, I was all "OH Hell yes!" and stuff... Well, all I can say is... An American studio actually made the best animu I've ever seen! :3

Seriously, I have never seen such a quality animu ever in my life. The characters are great, animution is on the spot, story is just amazing...

Kappa Mickey = Instant winnage.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
Re: KAPPA MICKEY!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 02:34:48 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I like kappa mikey. I've watched it since the first episode. But, you have to admit, It is kind of poorly made...sorry...

uma

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 02:44:01 am »
But thats what makes it sooooo awesome!!! It just adds to the comic genious.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 02:48:51 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I know! I've been telling people to watch it and they say, "I don't have cable." or "Kappay Mikai?" What a bunch of loaftards!

uma

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 02:51:21 am »
Exactly. Kappa Mickey > The universe
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 02:26:59 pm »
  • [sic]
I luff Kappa Mikey lol

uma

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 04:09:27 am »
I luff Kappa Mikey lol
Omg reely? Me too!
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 04:15:08 am »
>_> I hope this is a joke.... since it literally sucks.. Even Winnie the Pooh is more anime than Kappa Mickey..

uma

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 04:42:02 am »
No! This is NOT a joke.

Kappa Mickey is a quality show that has many elements shows now or days lack. Such as good story, being really funny, well written dialogue and most importantly, talented voice actors.

Kappa Mickey is the best animu I've ever seen in my life.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

Dumbshit

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 04:47:33 am »
 :P that show is da shiz but I gotta say its not the best :P
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 11:50:38 pm »

What the hell have you been watching then? XD You can't seriously think that sad excuse for "anime" is even any good? It's not even really anime, it was made in America, with Adobe Flash for !@#$%'s sake. As far as that "good story" you said it had... some kid wins a trip to be on some show in Japan. wooooooohooooo. Have you even ever watched any good anime? One that actually had a story? "quality show". Right. Quality my ass. XD You've really got to be !@#$% kidding me here.

Now. Go watch a few of these and tell me you still think kappa mikey is still the best anime you've ever seen.
1) FLCL (Possibly one of the best animes I've ever watched. Do yourself a favour and watch it.)
2) A Miyazaki film (Nausicaa, Mononoke Hime, etc. These are obviously classics.)
These first two are some of the best examples of anime. These next few ones are still quite good, but perhaps not "classics".
3) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Amazing production quality.)
4) Death Note (You want a good plot? Death Note's got that covered)
5) A Makoto Shinkai film, like "5 centimetres a second" or Voices of a distant star". (This guy has been called "the new miyazaki". His stuff is great, go watch it."

Now then. >: D
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 11:54:57 pm »
  • :D

What the hell have you been watching then? XD You can't seriously think that sad excuse for "anime" is even any good? It's not even really anime, it was made in America, with Adobe Flash for !@#$%'s sake. As far as that "good story" you said it had... some kid wins a trip to be on some show in Japan. wooooooohooooo. Have you even ever watched any good anime? One that actually had a story? "quality show". Right. Quality my ass. XD You've really got to be !@#$% kidding me here.

Now. Go watch a few of these and tell me you still think kappa mikey is still the best anime you've ever seen.
1) FLCL (Possibly one of the best animes I've ever watched. Do yourself a favour and watch it.)
2) A Miyazaki film (Nausicaa, Mononoke Hime, etc. These are obviously classics.)

These first two are some of the best examples of anime. These next few ones are still quite good, but perhaps not "classics".
5) A Makoto Shinkai film, like "5 centimetres a second" or Voices of a distant star". (This guy has been called "the new miyazaki". His stuff is great, go watch it."

Q.F.T.  I don't even really like anime, but QK speaks the truth. 
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 11:58:55 pm »
  • n___n
It's called "Kappa MIKEY" M-I-K-E-Y.

And, it sucks ass. What's animu, and animution? And yeah, Miyazaki movies are the best anime things out there.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 12:10:27 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"

So what? Have you seen Mitsuki's rack? HUGE GAZONNGASSS! Ha chachachacha!

Edit: Does this look bad to you?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:15:51 am by Malonfan2012 »

uma

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 12:16:54 am »

I've seen FLCL. It was okay, but definetly not the best I've seen. Dude, you didn't even list Azumanga Diaoh, the second best anime I've seen. Right up there with Bobobo.

I did some Wikipedia'ing on the ones you listed and, quite frankly, I don't think I would enjoy them as much as I enjoy Kappa Mickey. Kappa Mickey might not be what you consider "quailty", but its better than many animus made by the japanese, for the fact that
1. Its funny.
2. Makes better use of overused cliche animu expressions.
3. Runs at a different frame rate than most animes.
4. MUUUCH better voice acting.
5. The characters have personality
6. Better lip synching.

Kappa Mickey does what animus fail to can't do; Combine the art style of animu and the charm of a north american cartoon. Its too bad japanese people can't figure how to do that though... I'd probably watch more animu if they did.

Also:
http://youchewpoop.com/wiki/index.php/Animu

Thats animu.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 12:45:20 am »
I've seen FLCL. It was okay, but definetly not the best I've seen. Dude, you didn't even list Azumanga Diaoh, the second best anime I've seen. Right up there with Bobobo.

I did some Wikipedia'ing on the ones you listed and, quite frankly, I don't think I would enjoy them as much as I enjoy Kappa Mickey. Kappa Mickey might not be what you consider "quailty", but its better than many animus made by the japanese, for the fact that
1. Its funny.
2. Makes better use of overused cliche animu expressions.
3. Runs at a different frame rate than most animes.
4. MUUUCH better voice acting.
5. The characters have personality
6. Better lip synching.

Kappa Mickey does what animus fail to can't do; Combine the art style of animu and the charm of a north american cartoon. Its too bad japanese people can't figure how to do that though... I'd probably watch more animu if they did.

Also:
http://youchewpoop.com/wiki/index.php/Animu

Thats animu.

1. Funny? Why, because it has a few references to a bunch of anime cliches and a bunch of exaggerated events of some guy not fitting in while living in Tokyo or wherever? Yeehaaaaw... FLCL and Suzumiya Haruhi are both filled with humor. FLCL is at times fairly serious and deep, but it still packs in some crazy stuff.
2. Better use of overused anime cliches... do we even really want any of those? Sure, Haruhi Suzumiya has tons of references to things and parodies (Hard Gay, foo!) but it pulls them off great, without being all in your face and making it the whole focus.
3. So it's better because of the frame right. wtf?
4. You're !@#$% kidding me? http://youtube.com/watch?v=avGhvj6zhOg&mode=related&search= huuuuuuuuh?
5. Personality. Right. Go watch any film by Makoto Shinkai or Miyazaki.
6. You want lip syncing? I have just one thing to say. Haruhi Suzumiya, Episode 12, !@#$%. XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4tQBAPRmo One of the best examples of near-perfect synchronization in anime history. It's also !@#$% epic.

Now, time for some image comparisons.

FLCL:

Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki):

Suzumiya Haruhi:
(also, watch Episode 12)
Death Note:

Voices of a Distant Star (Makoto Shinkai):

And...

Kappa Mikey:

That was a bit of an anti climax if you ask me.

uma

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 12:57:32 am »
It was so much of a climax to me, I came.

And yes, Kappa Mikey still has better voice acting. Just because I like good animu doesn't mean you have to get mad at me. :)
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 01:02:28 am »
Har har.

Better voice acting? Oh come on, the voices in kappa mikey... I can hardly stand them. Just listen to Kyon or Koizumi from Suzumiya Haruhi... great expression. So many moments where it was funny just the way they said something because it was so true to real life. And not funny in the sense of Kappa Mikey where they just sound dumb and completely unrealistic.

Anyways, I'm not mad or anything, I'm just trying to expose you to some good anime, instead of the sad excuse called Kappa Mikey. :/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 04:27:12 am by Q.K. »

uma

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 01:11:05 am »
I don't need to be exposed to good animu because I already am.
Animus I like:
1. KAPPA MIKEY
2. Azumanga Diaoh
3. Bobobo
4. Dragon Ball(The original got it?)
5. Tenchi
6. FLCL
7. Afro Samurai
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 01:18:11 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I don't need to be exposed to good animu because I already am.
Animus I like:
1. KAPPA MIKEY
2. Azumanga Diaoh
3. Bobobo
4. Dragon Ball(The original got it?)
5. Tenchi
6. FLCL
7. Afro Samurai
I couldn't agree more

@ Q.K.: It's freaking animu! Not anime! LEAVE UMA ALONE!!! HE'S GOING THROUGH A CUSODY BATTLE!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 74 queries.

anything