Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Idea]Kio Benevolence: Fardels of Constingency  (Read 1429 times)

uma

[Idea]Kio Benevolence: Fardels of Constingency
« on: October 20, 2007, 06:33:22 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
This will probably never go any place with my major involvement because it is just an idea. I have not done anything visual or music wise for this because I'm already working on something.

-Story-
Kio Benevolence is a game that focuses around a man named Mees. He's 21 and his current employment would be black smithing and free lance love poetry. He's a tough, gruff man with a tude and listens to funk music. Anyways, one day Mees was working at his black smithery when he realized that he was forging the best sword ever invented in the world.

He said to himself "This... This is the best damn sword in the world!" and with 1 final strike with his mighty forging hammer, he concluded his work on a marvelous, shiny blade. He proceeded to let it cool. 5 seconds after he laid his last hammer to the sword, an evil demon spirit arises from the example of perfection.

The demon told him "Mees... You incompitent fool! You have made a sword that is powerful enough to destroy all evil in the land!". Mees replies "Uh huh. Well, I'm getting some pork grinds.". As he walked off to his mighty pantry of things that you may eat, the spirit spoke "Whatever you do, do not ever try to vanquish all evil in thine land with thou godly blade!". Mees began to think 'Hmm... I have something that can cure the world of all evil...'

It was adventure time for Mees. He gathered his things and headed out the door. He walked outside and his epic journey began.

Since the blade of baining evil is too perfect for humans to weild, Mees must quest for the flasks of angelishness to become the holy knight of the saintly legend, Kio, desciple of God. Only then may he weild the fruits of his hours of laborous black smithing. So he uses his hammer instead.

-Battle ideas-
Kio Benevolence would use a turn based battle system, akin to Final Fantasy. It will have complex numbers, tons of items and useless spells that look cool but are far from utilitarian. The major difference is the use of many characters in battle. Mees can have up to 6 major characters in his party at 1 time.

There would also be a system were Mees can have 4 spirits equiped which can be mix and matched to temporarily turn him into a demi angel, increasing his power. Different things will happen with different spirits. There would be 6 kinds of spirits
Fire
Earth
Wind
Water
Nature
Wimpy

-Blah lah-
Like I said, this won't get off the ground, but if anyone wants this idea, feel free to use it. Though I would appreciate credit. Also, if anyone is in need of a game idea or just story development in general, feel free to aks me for help. I love to write stories for games! :3
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
Re: [Idea]Kio Benevolence: Fardels of Constingen...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 12:33:06 am »
Umm... weird story. I wouldn't recommend it unless it was a parody of a game. I would think so, from the story, name, and character. Well, I guess it's a nice idea, but I don't really know what to say. The story is more like a prolouge than a story, because it doesn't tell anything about the setting or anything... but it seems like a parody idea. Someone should definately try this.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:18:35 am »
Uma, this is what happens when we don't use self control on our game designs... I love the idea. It's so original. But you need to switch up the gameplay.

uma

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 01:52:57 am »
WHAN DID THIS HAPPEN!? People post in this!?

BM: Weird stories are the bomb! If you think this is weird, well... Just wait a about 4 or 5 months when I have a demo of secret project out(20x weirder than this).

Moldrillz: The gameplay is switched up a bit... But I was going for more the general Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest fair of play.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 08:47:26 pm »
Got any screens? Sprites? Let's see what you've been up to.

uma

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 09:21:58 pm »
I have a blog that I post on fairly frequently, but I'm on my Wii so I can't link you to it now... I'll prolly edit my sig with a pimp banner that linx people to it.

Sometime.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 49 queries.

anything