Resources > Audio

Twilight Princess - Overworld

<< < (2/4) > >>

bran371:
INCREDIBLE WORK. I love this MIDI! Nothing to improve, really!

MaJoRa:

--- Quote from: Gyrowolf on April 03, 2006, 05:00:25 am ---I sequenced a midi version of the Twilight Princess Overworld theme that's floating around. Take a listen:
Listen or Right Click and Save As.

[edit] I just learned that this was made by a fan, and if that is true, I've pretty much waisted my time. Gotta admit, it was pretty convincing.

--- End quote ---

Im sorry, i havent seen this, but it sounds the same as the OOT one, or is it just me? Am i missing something here?

pxl_moon (dotyue):

--- Quote from: MaJoRa on April 03, 2006, 08:30:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gyrowolf on April 03, 2006, 05:00:25 am ---I sequenced a midi version of the Twilight Princess Overworld theme that's floating around. Take a listen:

[edit] I just learned that this was made by a fan, and if that is true, I've pretty much waisted my time. Gotta admit, it was pretty convincing.

--- End quote ---

Im sorry, i havent seen this, but it sounds the same as the OOT one, or is it just me? Am i missing something here?

--- End quote ---

look at my post majora.... i said what it is... its the bgm of the "Twilight Princess E?? Gallery Demo" which was flowting around at E?? 2005 and could be downloadet to the ds and i think i've seen a cartridge screenshot, too. Actually i just "played" the demo...

Q.K.:
Hey, no worries. I said I wouldn't bug him about it, seeing as it's really nice, I was only curious. And there's always room for improvement, too. Look around for a good piccolo soundfont that you can bend and play around with to get that nice "waver" sound I mentioned.  ;)

MaJoRa:

--- Quote from: yue on April 03, 2006, 09:55:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: MaJoRa on April 03, 2006, 08:30:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

look at my post majora.... i said what it is... its the bgm of the "Twilight Princess E?? Gallery Demo" which was flowting around at E?? 2005 and could be downloadet to the ds and i think i've seen a cartridge screenshot, too. Actually i just "played" the demo...

--- End quote ---

Sorry, i missed it, im not used to this resolution and im maknig mistakes. And yes, it sounds almost identical - amazing work there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version