Resources > Coding

What Version of Game Maker Do You Use Most?

(1/2) > >>

4Sword:
I am curious about the version of Game Maker that people use now. I am thinking that most people here on ZFGC who use Game Maker are between Game Maker 8 and Game Maker Studio but I am not sure.

Theforeshadower:
GM:S Professional as it cost only $25.

FrozenFire:

--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on July 15, 2014, 02:11:06 am ---GM:S Professional as it cost only $25.

--- End quote ---

I use the same, except I bought it when it was more pricey. $25 is a really sweet deal.

Theforeshadower:

--- Quote from: FrozenFire on July 16, 2014, 01:55:17 am ---
--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on July 15, 2014, 02:11:06 am ---GM:S Professional as it cost only $25.

--- End quote ---

I use the same, except I bought it when it was more pricey. $25 is a really sweet deal.

--- End quote ---

GM:S was actually free for a limited time.  I grabbed it then a week later, I received an email offer to upgrade to professional for $25.  Couldnt pass it up.

Koh:
I took that offer and have Professional Studio as well, but I actually work in GM 8.1 (the paid edition).  Since I worked in GM 7 for a long while, and GM 8 was basically much of the same with many upgrades and such, it felt right at home.  When I opened Studio, it was almost like looking at a foreign program, so I didn't feel like relearning the interface to make my games, when I can probably get all I need for my projects out of the one I'm accustomed to in GM 8.1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version