Projects > Other Projects

Kingdom of shadow online [KOS]

<< < (2/2)

bluebird:
oh yes, James i remember you, i know you search an engine for atrius, i see your topic on gr forum.

I dont know if you can use graal old version for re-build atrius, because the log have some limit and no npc server you know ...
But maybe why not try a bit ?.

See ya.

bluebird:
Hello there.
here some animated screen about new rain and new village on KOS.

bluebird:
Hi ZFGC, here some new work about a small arcade game Inside KOS tavern.

This game called Z-reborn is a survival like, in a post zombie apocalyptic world.
I made this with sprite from gta2 and the tileset graal 2001 and the tileset Zelda a link to the past from pixelghost.

Have a nice and happy Holidays.

Vidéo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqjbcLes88s

bluebird:
Hello.
Some news on the kingdom, i build two new item, one allow you to P-I-S-S on the game and the other make a fire rain on a player for 20 seconds.

screen:

See ya.

bluebird:
Hello ZFGC.

Some news on the game, the intro of the game are updated, and Bluebird npc is intronized, you can kill him and énable the last trans-form of kingdom, yes all trans-form are available now !.

All the hearts can be found too, a player can have 20 hearts now.

I build new npc ghost for the cemetary of Shyra (where one of Bluebird npc are), and fix the inventory, now item selected, stay in memory when you load a trans-form.

I think this is a very good thing, i search about this for month, and finnaly did it ;)

Some screen about the Bluebird npc and the new ghost:

The counter on the seconds screen is the time you have for killing Bluebird npc, when time is out, the raq'shaza death npc come and cut your head !.

The small blue ghost can be killed, and drop ruby, they come when you touchs the wall of a crave stone, and move arround the level.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version