Projects > Other Projects

Jumpy - Jump to the Highest Score! [DEMO 2!!!!]

(1/5) > >>

Penguin:
Jumpy
Jump to the Highest Score!

In this game you get the dots to get points.  Every second you lose 1 point.  So you try to rush to the end with the most points. The Demo doesn't allow you to get more than 180 points max.  Once I get a few levels up I will have a competition to see who can get the most points!

Controls:
Left=Move Left
Right=Move Right
Down=Crouch
Space=Shoot

Enemies:
+Jelly Blob guy!
  -Kill with shot!
  -Gives 50 points

NEW STUFF [4/12/06]:
-Added the first stage!

NEW STUFF [4/11/06]:
-Made score bar biggger and easier to see.

Screenshots:

Demos:
Demo 1 [MAIN SERVER] [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]
Demo 2 [MAIN SERVER] [MIRROR1] [MIRROR2]

Post comments, questions, concerns, advice!

Also my other game Legend Of Many: Trials Beware is cancelled for the moment due to major re-thinking.

whitechapel:
This definately has potential to be one of those short, fun, addicting games, but the flashing dots hurt my eyes >_<

Pyrodragon:
Rofl, it's funny. You're using game maker eh?

therabidwombat:
Is there only one level? I got all the dots and couldn't figure out what to do next.

Penguin:

--- Quote from: brighteyes on April 12, 2006, 02:51:33 am ---This definately has potential to be one of those short, fun, addicting games, but the flashing dots hurt my eyes >_<

--- End quote ---
Lol, sorry about the flashing dots, I didn't know any other way to make them act as they are disappearing.

--- Quote from: Pyrodragon on April 12, 2006, 02:55:17 am ---Rofl, it's funny. You're using game maker eh?

--- End quote ---
You know it!  ;D

--- Quote from: therabidwombat on April 12, 2006, 06:36:59 am ---Is there only one level? I got all the dots and couldn't figure out what to do next.

--- End quote ---
Lol, Yes there is only one level. I am hoping to make much more levels in the next demo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version