Projects > Other Projects

Metroid Crimson

(1/4) > >>

NickAVV:

The time has come for a Metroid Fangame to be made... in Flash MX 2004! Now with one demo and the story.

Story:
It was early in the morning. Samus was in her gunship, asleep, while it autopiloted back to Galactic Federation headquarters so she could give a mission summary. She woke to the sound of the ship's computer blaring. It was the sound of a distress call. Samus hit the accept button and her gunship changed course, heading to the largest station for lightyears; the Interplanetary Research Facility. As Samus entered the main hall, she noticed that something was wrong. There was nobody there, no alarms were sounding, and the station looked perfectly intact. As she continued through the facility, she saw a Space Pirate at a computer terminal. But it looked very different. As it turned and spotted her, she saw something very familiar about it. Its whole face looked as if it was made of a green, translucent, gelatinous substance with three pulsing cores attached to the outside by stringy looking veins. It hurried past Samus and fled the room. As she chased after it the loudspeaker came on and a pre-programmed voice announced that the station had been set to collide with a large planetary body that wasn't mapped on Galactic Federation star charts. Samus entered the docking bay and watched in horror as the Space Pirate flew away in her gunship. She ran for safety as the planet grew closer outside the station windows. Then there was darkness. Samus awoke in the main hall of IR facility. She stepped outside just as a thunderstorm was beginning. She was truely alone, and there wouldn't be anyone to help out this time.

Demos
-Demo 1: Run, Jump (in development), and Morph Ball. Just some engine testing.
So there you go. Metroid Crimson is well on its way. An engine demo and a story. Not featured here are 4 MIDIs (two slightly unfinished), and... oh, that's all else. Have fun and report any bugs please!

Hoffy:
Awesome :D! Metroid Games are always nice. Hope you do a great job with it ;D.

Piers:
When your in morph ball you can force your way through the wall block. Other then that the custom metroid sprites should be a bit darker to match a SAD LONELY story. Hope it finishes

NickAVV:
Oh, I didn't even notice that! I wanted to make Morph Ball a little faster than normal walking, but I guess I didn't tell my blocks that. :P Anyhow, I like the sprites, and I always thought that Super Metroid's were too dark. They use too much black. Anyways, these will work well.

joeshmo:
Another flash product moldorma? I misread the title as metroid critism. What key for morph ball?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version