Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [MC] OoT, MM, WW Items, Fierce Deity Link  (Read 2943 times)

sukarusun

[MC] OoT, MM, WW Items, Fierce Deity Link
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:28:14 pm »
Can somebody search the web make find etc. some mask sprites i am working on blade of darkness and they r a series of items we hope to use in this game could you please find us somthing and if all else fails we might accept ltp style

mamma!!!!!please?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:42:19 am by 4Sword »

dylan623

Re: I need mc style loz mask sprites
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:32:30 pm »
Can somebody search the web make find etc. some mask sprites i am working on blade of darkness and they r a series of items we hope to use in this game could you please find us somthing and if all else fails we might accept ltp style

mamma!!!!!please?
Put "Request:" in the title, Tori.
Edit: No, she's not Super-Zeldawhatever, she's my sister.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:34:03 pm by dylan623 »
Re: Request: I need mc style loz mask sprites
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:17:36 am »
There were no masks in the original LoZ.
Just in OoT, MM, and WW.

dylan623

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 12:18:18 am »
Just in OoT, MM, and WW.
She meant MM, as BoD is a sequel to MM.
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 12:19:12 am »
In that case, I think I have *some.* (by Faceless)
Maybe not though, I'll check in a few minutes.

EDIT:
Still looking, but here are the shield sprites you wanted.  Credit Faceless for these.

EDIT2:
Okay... there's like, none.  I think there's a newer sheet somewhere but I don't have it.  Credit Faceless for this stuff as well.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 12:52:17 am by Chaotic_Death »

dylan623

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 01:07:29 am »
In that case, I think I have *some.* (by Faceless)
Maybe not though, I'll check in a few minutes.

EDIT:
Still looking, but here are the shield sprites you wanted.  Credit Faceless for these.

EDIT2:
Okay... there's like, none.  I think there's a newer sheet somewhere but I don't have it.  Credit Faceless for this stuff as well.

Thanks, but I already have that sheet.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 01:16:54 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Just in OoT, MM, and WW.

I guess I need to play WW again cause I dont remember any masks ;)
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 01:18:56 am »
Ah, sorry then.  That's the only sheet I know of :\

@Pedlya: There was just one, but it was optional and you didn't get it till the end (or maybe after you beat it once).  It showed whatever you were fighting's health, and it was really creepy.  I know it's real, it's in my inventory.  I just forget what it's called.

EDIT:
Here it is, the Hero's Charm.

Hero's Charm
This magical pendant will reveal to Link how much life an enemy has when it is equipped.  This becomes very useful in many situations in dungeons.  This can be obtained by giving the school teacher on Windfall Island forty Joy Pendants.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 01:26:34 am by Chaotic_Death »

sukarusun

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 12:21:01 am »
hey, 4 you ppl that are helping me out thanks. cause i couldnt find much.;D keep trying 2 look eventually well find some! thanks 4 trying 2 help with the game! i did find one with every mask with possibly every mask made but sadly :'( i couldnt get them bigger and the site that had it doesnt have it on the site any more. thanks try 2 get them with side views too thanks again bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.: hte search was on google and the search name was zelda masks under images

dylan623

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 12:22:43 am »
hey, 4 you ppl that are helping me out thanks. cause i couldnt find much.;D keep trying 2 look eventually well find some! thanks 4 trying 2 help with the game! i did find one with every mask with possibly every mask made but sadly :'( i couldnt get them bigger and the site that had it doesnt have it on the site any more. thanks try 2 get them with side views too thanks again bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.: hte search was on google and the search name was zelda masks under images
Stop using "chatspeak", it's annoying.

sukarusun

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 07:06:47 am »
you make me cry "n0o6" LOL 8)

xzaviar

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 05:42:18 pm »
last night i p.m.ed dylan about my own.i showed him.i call them (top) fierce diety costume link,like for resioning with the god(realy fooling them) when he tries go to somewhere that only fierce diety can handle.and (bottom) real fierce diety link.

here

dah-dah-dah-dah-doo-doo-doo

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fiercedietylinkmctest7gp.png

p.s. i'm gonna but back the pupils back on (top).and i might make the (bottom) bigger to make it look almost like adult link size in mc graphics.and i'll make the mask too of course.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 61 queries.