Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: OoT2D - The Original by TRM (New Graphics upgrades too)  (Read 78287 times)

Re: OoT2D - The Original by TRM (New Graphics up...
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 10:48:12 pm »
Do you have any idea when your forum is up?
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 10:48:56 pm »
Hey trm, welcome back man.

I had a feeling you would switch to GM 7.0 ;)

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 10:50:30 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
But why not releasing the game now? It won't make any difference on 6 or 7...
It will make a difference as 7 will be vista compatible. Also, I won't be releasing it now until it has been thouroughly beta tested and ran by TSA.

Do you have any idea when your forum is up?
I don't have much time these days to work on the forum YET... in a few weeks I'll have about three months of 'Free' time to get things up to speed as I will be waiting for assignment to my permanent duty station (hopefully either Germany or Japan)

Hey trm, welcome back man.

I had a feeling you would switch to GM 7.0
Thanks FISSURE, good to be back... finally!
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 10:53:30 pm »
No problem bud.

How's the army treating you?

Edit Note: "How's the army treating you?" -- Takes away from the discussion of the topic at hand. You're in a WIP board, not Community Discussion.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 10:54:55 pm by Andrew »

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 10:53:45 pm »
No offense to Microsoft, or you, but have your used Vista?

If its not compatible with vista, it normally runs it emulated in some form of XP style. I highly doubt that many people will be using vista when vista first launches. Your game doesn't take up too much in terms of graphics and ram and things of such nature. Waiting for "vista" compatibility, like I said earlier, seems petty. :\

I'm still looking forward to playing it as I said earlier, I just think waiting for GM 7.0 is pointless at this point.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2006, 10:56:17 pm »
Why you need TSA that much? Lot of people has passed OOT many times, and you could have lot of beta testers, real testers...

Dude, you're finished, as you say, why not posting it? or anything like 1 screen of adult link? You think people will steal your graphics? Everyone will know it's yours, so nobody can't steal your graphics.

Man, seriously, stop waiting after nothing, and put it online...

[Mod Edit:] Careful, there. That was getting dangerously close to starting a flame war. You didn't flame, but this is a very touchy topic. This goes for everyone: Be careful what you say. If you start a flame war, consider yourself in big trouble.[/edit]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:01:54 pm by Acid Rain »

"Zelda: The Last Day" (Pause)
D??mo v1.0: [|||||-----] :41%

''The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time 2D++'' (Pause)
D??mo 1.0 : [++++++||] = 85%
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2006, 10:57:22 pm »
Why you need TSA that much? Lot of people has passed OOT many times, and you could have lot of beta testers, real testers...

Dude, you're finished, as you say, why not posting it? or anything like 1 screen of adult link? You think people will steal your graphics? Everyone will know it's yours, so nobody can't steal your graphics.

Wow, someone sure wants his game.

Calm down joker :)

Dance some   :dance: :dance:

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2006, 10:59:36 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
No problem bud.

Actually, quite well... it's like being at school right now, except that the P.E. (PT) is a lot harder lol...

I head to PT at 0530 till 0630 then chow, shower, etc... 0830 class starts, 1130 lunch, 1700 (5 pm) off, weekends off too.

I'll be taking leave from the 20th through the 3rd of January ... I get married on the 28th (w00t)!

None taken, yes I currently run the beta of Vista (RTM) and it runs fairly smoothly... I'm concerned more with extended life of the project and speed... I know that 7.0 will be faster than 6.1 as it will probably run with either DirectX 9.0c or 10 which is native in Windows Vista.

All I can say to you is, calm down and read my last posts, in my own time.

If you had seen TSA's speed run joker, you would understand how much I do need his expertise... I suggest downloading and watching it, it will surprise and open up new avenues of gameplay you never knew existed in OoT

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2006, 11:00:01 pm »
  • hungry..

It's his game, he can release what he wants, when he wants.

Anywho, Looking good Dan, nice to see you here again. As always, take no notice of some of the comments you'll obviously (and always seem to) get :/. I too, like the menu-map screen, looks cool.

And if you still need help with the site thing, let me know mate.
  • My Blog

Kirby

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2006, 11:00:57 pm »
Guys just let him release it. ::) I know its widely anticipated but I'm sure it'll be better and easier for both him and us if we just wait. We don't want a sloppy release. :)

Keep it coming, can't wait to play!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2006, 11:01:26 pm »
I don't want that much his game, it's just that there's been so many things he waited and it was not necessary, and then, he's waiting for vista and GM 7. I mean, c'mon, post it. I'm doing too an oot 2d and when i'll get the forest done, i'll post a demo, so why don't you do the same?

And i did see TSA speed run...But I don't understand why you're waiting that long...

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2006, 11:01:49 pm »
No problem bud.

Actually, quite well... it's like being at school right now, except that the P.E. (PT) is a lot harder lol...

I head to PT at 0530 till 0630 then chow, shower, etc... 0830 class starts, 1130 lunch, 1700 (5 pm) off, weekends off too.

I'll be taking leave from the 20th through the 3rd of January ... I get married on the 28th (w00t)!

None taken, yes I currently run the beta of Vista (RTM) and it runs fairly smoothly... I'm concerned more with extended life of the project and speed... I know that 7.0 will be faster than 6.1 as it will probably run with either DirectX 9.0c or 10 which is native in Windows Vista.

All I can say to you is, calm down and read my last posts, in my own time.

If you had seen TSA's speed run joker, you would understand how much I do need his expertise... I suggest downloading and watching it, it will surprise and open up new avenues of gameplay you never knew existed in OoT

Nice trm.

Married? Holy crap, congrats man.

[Mod Edit:]This isn't contributing to the topic at hand. If you want to ask about his life, PM him please.[/edit]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:04:29 pm by Acid Rain »

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2006, 11:02:33 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
Thanks Dayjo, appreciate it.

Kirby&test, you too! :)

I watch TSA's speed run on a weekly basis (I have it on my Zune http://zune.net ) every time I watch it I'm amazed and find new things to implement in OoT2D.

I mean, c'mon, post it. I'm doing too an oot 2d and when i'll get the forest done, i'll post a demo, so why don't you do the same?
Sounds good, that's because it's your game and you can do as you please... that's what I will do... release what I want, when I want.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:04:34 pm by TheRealMethuselah »
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:02 pm »
When are you going to contact TSA then?

I'm not pushing you, i just informations...that's it. Now if you think i'm stupid, it's your choice.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:06:09 pm by joker14 »

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:56 pm »

When he feels like it.

you're so needy

Kirby

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 11:05:37 pm »
Heads up BTW to keep all negatively harsh feedback out of not only this topic, but all other topics on the forum. If you wanna criticize, do it the nice way :) If you want to be mean, keep it to yourself.

[I'm not pointing out anyone right now, but I know this is a touchy topic for some users so this is just a heads up]
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 11:05:52 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
When I have to time to actually converse with him without having too many distractions.
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2006, 11:06:29 pm »

You speak of TSA as if he's some form of a god. Hes just a normal guy like you and I, a nice guy at that.

As everyone else said just let it lay, he has his plan figured out the way he'd like to release the game. I think the focus should switch back to the game itself. Not when/if/how/what/why he will release it.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006, 11:08:16 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
Thank you Andrew.
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2006, 11:11:16 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
About the speedruns, TRM may I suggest you watch the latest 2hours 33mins and 12seconds speedrun made by Erik Beisick. It is more up to date with specific tricks of OoT, that TSA hadn't heard of when he released his speedrun. I've been looking at Erik's, and his is really amazing.

I also noticed a small graphical evolution, between the second and third screenshot you just posted, the table and chairs have changed! Nice to see some detailed progess.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 78 queries.

anything