Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: resident evil 3  (Read 954 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
resident evil 3
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:37:32 am »
  • .越//
look at sony.com/residentevil... a teaser to the newest resident evil movie is there... looks like the enviroment of resi5 i think

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: resident evil 3
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 12:45:27 pm »
  • .越//
seems like noone likes residen evil lol ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:36 pm »
I like Resident Evil but not many people are on that early in the morning. I saw the trailer when I went to go see Ghost Rider and everyone started cheering. I can't wait for it to come out and for those of you who haven't seen it here it is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_hQI9HrTQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_hQI9HrTQ</a>

Infinitus Edit: Added in youtube tag :D.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 06:52:46 pm by Infinitus »
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 02:55:23 pm »
Aside from the fact that numerous shots in there look like they're ripped directly from Mad Max...I still like the concept of a legion of really dusty zombies. I just hope they get ample screentime.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 03:51:51 pm »
The third RE movie looks awesome.

I ***** can't wait.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 06:51:37 pm »
I wasn't very big on the second one.. I loved the first one when it came out, I was so obsessed with the games at the time. But this one looks pretty damn cool. I will go see it probably.
We may be human. But we're still animals.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 10:02:24 am »
  • .越//
I wasn't very big on the second one.. I loved the first one when it came out, I was so obsessed with the games at the time. But this one looks pretty damn cool. I will go see it probably.

look at the second, it has game characters and Nemesis ( from resident evil 3 )  in it. Personally i find the second movie better, and it shows a little more about the characters in the first one since at the end of part 1 she is in a hospital and gets out to the dead city and thats the same like the beginning of part 2. i espect that the beginning of 3 is the same es in the second that its beginning with the last scene of the second movie

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 12:49:35 am »
  • :D
I'm not that into the RE movies, but they are fun popcorn flicks.  RE4 is a masterpiece, and most of the time I feel like it's not connected to the movies at all (i mean, it isn't really <_<)
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 12:01:38 am »
I'm not that into the RE movies, but they are fun popcorn flicks.  RE4 is a masterpiece, and most of the time I feel like it's not connected to the movies at all (i mean, it isn't really <_<)
Actually, besides Leon, Ada, and Wesker's voice being in the game, RE4 doesn't have much of a connection with the other games as well.  No zombies at all, just really smart parasites.

The movies are decent I guess.  I'll probably see RE3 in theaters and see if it's worth a buy from that point.  The first one was okay, it had more of a RE feel, IMO.  With the second one, it was more of a action movie instead of the regular horror thing, like "OMG, that zombie is trying to bite my freaking arm. AHHHHHH!" 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 52 queries.