Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gametap...actually not bad o.o  (Read 857 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
Gametap...actually not bad o.o
« on: December 09, 2007, 12:39:25 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Well I was really bored about 2 hours ago, so I actually click on an ad from Zfgc, and to my surprise Gametap is way better than I originally thought. The free version alone has very good games, and this might be the first peice of software I pay money for in two years, and thats saying something. Does anyone else use Gametap? Anyway, if you want to check it out, heres the link: http://www.gametap.com/home/

No credit card needed for the free version too :D
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
Re: Gametap...actually not bad o.o
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 11:37:35 pm »
  • :D
Yeah, I used to pay for it, until certain games suddenly stopped working on my computer O_o

I'd say its worth paying for, a shitload of games on there.  99cents for the first month n__n
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 12:42:23 am »
I tried it months ago.

Wasted one of my 7 free games on a dreamcast game, what they don't tell you is that gametap uses a very shitty dreamcast emulator that !@#$% up Hydro Thunder.

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 04:07:38 am »
  • :D
I tried it months ago.

Wasted one of my 7 free games on a dreamcast game, what they don't tell you is that gametap uses a very shitty dreamcast emulator that !@#$% up Hydro Thunder.
Really?  Worked fine on my PC.  I would have kept paying for it if Gametap had managed to get Powerstone :/
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 04:09:41 am »
I tried it months ago.

Really?  Worked fine on my PC.  I would have kept paying for it if Gametap had managed to get Powerstone :/

Pfft, you liar, you must work for gametap and are trying to poison us into buying it.

It definitely could not be my awesomely pro video card Radeon 7500 that came out in like 1972

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 44 queries.