Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Trailer] Elder Scrolls Fangame  (Read 5866 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
[Trailer] Elder Scrolls Fangame
« on: August 15, 2008, 09:06:25 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5wFZiGB0E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5wFZiGB0E</a>

So yep. Screenshots ;0

I know the hands resemble counterstrike...because I stole them from it >__> Just for now mwahah.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
Re: [Trailer] Elder Scrolls Fangame
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 09:10:22 am »
The textures look pretty good, but the way the axe is handled when not moving kind of looks like it is getting masturbated.  All in all though, it is pretty good looking so far.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 09:12:05 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
The textures look pretty good, but the way the axe is handled when not moving kind of looks like it is getting masturbated.  All in all though, it is pretty good looking so far.

To be honest, most of the textures are stolen because I suck at textures, and the masturbating axe is purposeful >:)
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 09:19:40 am »
Wow... a Elder Scrolls fangame! that's a huge project! :o

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 09:20:24 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Wow... a Elder Scrolls fangame! that's a huge project! :o

Yeah im trying not to go overboard...but you should see my project wall....so many sticky notes man D:

Pickle Pegg

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 09:40:35 am »
 :D I like it, but I've told you this already! =]

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 10:46:41 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
A video of me !@#$% around in the engine...(I should be working on it but im having too much fun)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bnry8f3H8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bnry8f3H8</a>
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 12:07:36 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Thats very impressive! Seriously, I think it could turn out to be a cool game.
Has some stuff that could use some work, but so far it looks pretty great.
Thumbs up.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 02:17:50 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Thats very impressive! Seriously, I think it could turn out to be a cool game.
Has some stuff that could use some work, but so far it looks pretty great.
Thumbs up.

I love C+C Please do tell :)

Also Zombies;

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 02:21:00 pm by Pedlya »

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 05:37:48 pm »
God of all the holy relics of eye candiness!!!!! Im in heaven :D
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:06:45 pm »
  • I don't have a life 'cause who wants one?
You made this using FPS Creator didn't you? XD

What I'm wondering is how can you make a RPG using that engine?
Signatures are a waste of space............... :)
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 06:37:03 pm »
  • Minalien

Seems pretty obvious to me that he did.

The "Lives" and "Health" portions are only a complete giveaway.

Anyways, Ped, good luck with this project. Though I don't really believe that FPS Creator is very suited for creating a role-playing game.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 06:49:47 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
They are some 'official' heck-n-Slash ES games on the Mobile phone is memory serves...

The problem with the concept of anything fan-made with Elder Scrolls is the series has such a...complicated, rich and detailed lore, it's very hard not to do something that goes against the lore, which can !@#$% people off.
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 07:30:27 pm »
  • I don't have a life 'cause who wants one?

Seems pretty obvious to me that he did.

The "Lives" and "Health" portions are only a complete giveaway.

Anyways, Ped, good luck with this project. Though I don't really believe that FPS Creator is very suited for creating a role-playing game.

Yeah I agree. it would be amazing if you pulled off an rpg on that engine. I tried to make a game using FPS Creator and it didn't turn out that great :/ Hopefully you'll do better.
Signatures are a waste of space............... :)
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 08:44:50 pm »
If you want to make a Elder Scroll game with FPS maker then it only would be possible with scripting.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 12:03:50 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
If you want to make a Elder Scroll game with FPS maker then it only would be possible with scripting.

FPI Scripting  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 66 queries.