Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Just Wanted to Die  (Read 1115 times)

Xiphirx

wat
I Just Wanted to Die
« on: May 25, 2010, 01:31:59 am »
  • Xiphirx
I Just Wanted To Die

Genre: Platformer
Language: C++
Engine: Not sure if I'll make a full blown engine, maybe my own crappy one with SDL
Team: One shitty ass programmer named Xiphirx

Story

Kujo, the main character is a 24 year old aspiring doctor. Kujo is in his final year of his studies before he becomes a doctor, but he never makes it. Kujo is extremely intellectual, and therefore has near perfect grades. His professor, however, doubts his intelligence, and decides to sabotage his chance of graduating. Kujo is left speechless, and angry. He has wasted a good 6 years of his life to become a doctor, and now he feels worthless. Due to this, and his little hope for the future, he decides to kill himself. He decides that he will use his little savings he has in his bank account and take a trip to a military base on an island to commit suicide. This island is well known for suicide attempts, so the ship master ultimately knows what Kujo is up to. When they arrive, Kujo is left alone, and he proceeds to explore the island for a cliff of some sort. Along the way, he is struck with a large piece of blueprint paper, sending him to the ground in embarrassment. Hakou, a lone Hawk then appears, and starts to peck Kujos face, demanding the blueprint paper. Then a soldier appears, and demands the map of the island (the paper), Hakou refuses, while Kujo couldn't care less. The soldier threatens to shoot them, but Hakou takes refuge behind Kujo, and demands that Kujo takes care of the soldier. Kujo states that he couldn't care less whether he shot or not. The soldier starts to countdown from 3. This makes Hakou angry and Hakou starts to peck Kujo's face. When the soldier hits 1, he fires, and he misses since Kujo and Hakou move suddenly, from Hakou's pecking. Hakou then charges at the soldier, and starts to peck him furiously, this scares the soldier away. Kujo is quite angry right now. Hakou demands help from Kujo, and Kujo sighs. Hakou ultimately forces Kujo to help him retrieve an item from within the base.

Characters

Kujo - The main character. Depressed.
Hakou - A companion in the adventure. Demanding and energetic.
______ - The ship master. May come in handy later on ;) (I can't think of a name for him)

Story is kind of oddly worded methinks. D;
  • For The Swarm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 38 queries.

anything