ZFGC CP > King of Thieves

Engine Update

<< < (7/8) > >>

thestig:
Could do that too. I was just suggesting numbers off the top of my head. These things will be determined once we got all of the assets we need to make some of this stuff a reality, through a meeting between MG and I. We'll come up with the answer.

Wasabi:
Well yeah, being able to select 'blocks' of tiles in multiples of 8 both for width and height is pretty much what we need :P Take a look at gamemaker's or RPGMaker's for an example of what I mean, but I think it's fairly standard features to have in a map editor.

thestig:
Yeah, pretty much. I was sort-of half-awake when writing that previous post(which somewhat contradicted what I originally put) though I was thinking in terms of the literal tilesets, not the data in the map editor. I said the post before that the editor could be set up to do any multiple of 8 since the base tile in MC is 8x8.

Besides, Antidote, the numbers you suggested were all multiples of 8 anyways. I was under the impression you were referring to tile sets since I already pretty much closed the debate about the editor itself lol.

Antidote:
yes but what i was suggesting allowed for tiles that aren't right next to each other in the tileset in GM the tiles have to be contiguous.

MG-Zero:

--- Quote from: Antidote on July 02, 2012, 05:32:11 pm ---yes but what i was suggesting allowed for tiles that aren't right next to each other in the tileset in GM the tiles have to be contiguous.

--- End quote ---

Ohh so you want to be able to group together ANY tiles in the set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version