ZFGC CP > King of Thieves

Engine Update

<< < (8/8)

thestig:

--- Quote from: Antidote on July 02, 2012, 05:32:11 pm ---yes but what i was suggesting allowed for tiles that aren't right next to each other in the tileset in GM the tiles have to be contiguous.

--- End quote ---
I don't understand how doing any group of multiples of 8x8 isn't making this possible? Perhaps you're not understanding what I am saying?

EDIT: Here maybe this will clear your confusion up: I am NOT suggesting JUST LITERAL rectangular selections. Being able to select ANY position on the tile set should be possible. After all, you're just adding entries in a set of parameters. All I'm saying is that I'm not going to go for allowing any selection of a given that's less than 8x8 because it simply wouldn't make sense for what our parameters are. And this is just an engine configuration... let's say King of Thieves engine were used for a project that had 4x4 tiles for whatever reason, then a parameter would be passed upon initialization to specify that. It's how the map system works.

Make sense? See I got confused with your first post because I thought you were referring to the actual tilesets in regards to organizing them. And I'm honestly still confused why you're confused so hopefully this clears up your concern.

Antidote:
what i mean is, creating blocks of common structures, i.e. walls, paintings etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version