Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Couple sprites for a short fangame.  (Read 3479 times)

[Request] Couple sprites for a short fangame.
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:34:42 pm »
Hello all, im in need of a few custom shyguy sprites. what i was going for is some of the shyguys from yoshis story, but with a better style. first off, here is the style and size of the regular red shyguy, as well as the ghost one. this is the style you should use, and the shyguy too.(LOOK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)

-----Gourmet shyguy-----
-Standing
-Walking
-Jumping
-Ground Pound
-Eating animation(for enemies, so leave it blank)
-Sprinting

-----Plant Shyguy-----
-Walking
-Jumping
-Standing
-Hiding in plant
-Different plant heads?
-maybe a barrel or something(WW XD)

-----Tribal Shyguy-----
-Walking
-Jumping
-Standing
-hiding behind a shield
-stabbing with spear or something.

-----Fire Shyguy. the stand animation is already there.-----
-Walking
-Jumping
-Standing, and doing something where the flames glow huge and blue for a couple frames.
-Getting extingueshed.
-Sprinting, with flames very high, and almost look like hes burning, with a very jerky and unorganized sprint animation.
-----Ghost-----
floating around
being visible, and swinging the scythe.
turning to invisible(well partailly, still need to see him.)
being invisible and floating around
-------------------EXTRAS-----------------
A Transforming sprite, where the shyguy starts to glow or something, gets covered by light, and it bursts out in rays as it changes into something else. like the zelda/shiek transformation from SSBB,
or i was thinking the shyguy takes off his mask to put on another, but right before he fully takes it off something blocks view, like some transformation light or something. all sizes will be up to you, but the normal shyguy should be the one style i said and all other shyguys should be based off that(as it shows in the picture of the yoshis story one)
---------------------HUD buttons.-----------------------
-Z
-X
-C
-V

all same size, different colors and just very cartoony like buttons, and are all connected to eachother by vines or something. this is also kind of free range, since it doesnt have a set design, around 32*32 would be good, but do whatever suits you.
------MASKS-----
a mask for each of the different shyguys, and the mask should very well describe the shyguy. as in the tribal would have all the markings and maybe a spear behind it, the fire would have flames behind it, ect. a little smaller then the HUD buttons, and if those arent made, go as big as 32*32 if you need to.
------------------------------------------------------STUFF YOU NEEED------------------------------------------
STYLE AND BASE SPRITES:

A REFERENCE TO HOW THEY ALL LOOK:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:46:31 pm by Whitay »
Re: [Request] Couple sprites for a short fangame...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 08:48:55 pm »
Bumpity bump. wow this was an idea from a long time ago to test out a majoras mask like system, but now im making a small fangame/minigame that is using the different shyguys masks to solve various puzzles since each have their own ideas. so im changed up my request to suit what i need. also i am very lenient on size as the base shyguy is already there, and everything else doesnt really have a exact size, so its very free. thank you all for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance if you do any of these.
-Richie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 38 queries.

anything