ZFGC CP > Enemy Units

[Revise]Bubbles

(1/3) > >>

Kami:
Name: Red Bubble
HP: 4
Description: A floating skull with fire coming out of it. It floats around, once you dissable it's effect if hops around.
Attacks:
   Ram- 1 HP
It chases after link. If it touches link, link is set on fire, and this attack can burn link's shield
Player Combat Countermeasures:
-A boomerang bounces off of it.
-Hookshot drags them close to link, knocks them on the floor, and dissables its fire.
-Sword does half damage to it.
-Arrows damage it.
-Ice arrows cause this enemy to explode, Fire arrows are ineffective.

Name: Blue Bubble
HP: 4
Description:A floating skull with white frost coming out of it. It floats around, once you dissable it's effect if hops around.
Attacks:
   Ram- 1 HP
It chases after link. If it touches link, link is frozen.
-Hookshot drags them close to link, knocks them on the floor, and dissables it's frost.
-Arrows damage it.
-Fire arrows cause this enemy to explode, ice arrows are ineffective.

Name: Black Bubble
HP: 6
Description: A floating skull with black smoke coming out of it. It floats around, once you dissable it's effect if hops around.
Attacks:
   Ram- 2 HP
It chases after link. If it touches link, link is unable to use items for a short time.
-Hookshot drags them close to link, knocks them on the floor, and dissables it's smoke.
-Arrows damage it.
-Ice arrows cause this enemy to explodefreeze, Fire arrows cause it to burn.

Note: When the Bubbles have they effect negated, all items effect them.

HyperRidley:
I like the yin/yang dynamic between the red and blue bubbles, heheh.

I'm a bit confused on the "hibernation" aspect.  Do they pretend to be a normal skull until Link draws near, then chase after him?

Kami:
Exactly, That's what it does.

Zaeranos:
Okay, the description needs some work. As I read it now: the bubble floats with fire/ice/smoke and hibernates without fire/ice/smoke at the same time.

Besides I don't think I like the floating. I prefer the hopping kind of bubbles.

MG-Zero:
If I recall correctly, the only bubble that bounced was the red bubble and the blue bubble when it lost its flame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version