ZFGC CP > Side Quests

[Submission]Thief Hideouts

(1/2) > >>

MG-Zero:
Thief hideouts are locations scattered throughout Hyrule where the player may find various treasures.  Most of them are abandoned and now roamed by Moblins.  They each have a main room with a door tightly shut by a lock and key.  Unfortunately for the player, these locks are designed to engage their lock and then have the keyhole removed so it may be hidden in addition to the key.  Both are hidden deep within the maze of the hideout.

These are typically hidden underground or behind a wall and require an explosion (or the Earth Cog, in the case of walls) to reveal them.  The player will know when they've come across one by the texture of the ground.

HyperRidley:
Good concept, but I'm a bit confused on how they work.  Are they one big maze-like room, or are they like mini dungeons?

MG-Zero:
I guess you could call them mini dungeons.  However, they are VERY short compared to real dungeons, being that they're side-questish.  Kind of like the cabana in Wind Waker.

HyperRidley:
Ah, that clears things up.

Maybe Sykes could have a hard-to-find hideout containing something like a giant rupee or a piece of heart.  XD

Max.:
I LOVED all the exploration of wind waker! If we could  capture some of that, this would be amazing. The difficult part is that side quests need to be rewarding. Wind Waker kind of artificially made them rewarding by having tons of side quests BUT necessitating that you spend exorbitant amounts of money. We'll have to find a way to make it so the player is rewarded by completing the side quests, without it being too forced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version