ZFGC CP > Artwork

King of Thieves Graphics Resource Index

(1/6) > >>

thestig:
Hi all, I feel that there's an important need for us to start building a great index of resources from Minish Cap or anything Minish Cap styled, for King of Thieves. The site's resource system simply is too horrible for reliably sorting information out(it does to some extent, but it does a terrible job at it). It would be preferred if the resource you submit is ripped by yourself. If the resource was obtained from another source, please specify the source and modify it accordingly to meet the submission guidelines. That being said, I want to announce some requirements for these resources. First and foremost, the file format is PNG no questions asked. Anything besides PNG will be rejected. If the resource contains tiles or animation frames, please provide details of the cell size + padding(at least 1px of padding) in your post. We want to keep the resource usable for the game engine, so it wouldn't be a good idea to stick the metadata into the image itself.

* Format: PNG
* Category: Includes, but is not limited to the following --  Link: Usable Objects(swinging,etc), Event Animations(rolling, walking, etc). Tiles: Hyrule Field, Forest, Lake, Mountain, Cave, Dungeon Indoor, Dungeon Outdoor, etc. NPC: Event Animations. (If there's a category not listed here, just try your best and improvise. We'll add it as we go along)
* Metadata: If applicable, specify cell size + padding(there has to be at least 1px of padding if tiles/animation cells exist)
* Tool: If you're ripping your own resources, please use Windy's VBA-M Ripping Tool to aid you in the ripping process.
* Be organized.A few important key things to keep in mind in regards to the VBA-M Config.

* Use real colors, not Gameboy Colors. (Go to Options>Gameboy)
* Disable ALL filters and make sure Nearest Neighbor is set for both OpenGL and Direct3D. (Go to Options>Video>Render API)Post formats don't really matter, just so as long as the format's sane, everything should be fine.  I, or any KoT Team Member will review your post in this topic and add the resource to the index. Please keep in mind that this index is strictly for any artwork. Good luck!
HUD Elements

* Minish Cap HUD
Minish Cap HUD Elements
Submitted By: Niek
Click here to view the resources
Tiles

* Outdoor
Minish Forest Tiles
Submitted by: MG-Zero
Contents: Rather decent rip of the forest(Minish) tiles from Minish Cap. Each tile has a 1px padding applied to it, though.

Graveyard Tiles
Submitted by: Dark-Hylian
Contents: Pretty good rip of the outdoor section of the Graveyard. Animation frames are accounted for!

Alternative Graveyard Tiles
Submitted by: Shadow
Contents: Fairly decent rip of the graveyard tiles. They could be optimized better, though.

Field Tile Set(s)
Submitted by: Dark-Hylian
Contents: A variation of the Hyrule Field tileset. If other sets are found, I'll add em here.

Alternative Minish Cap Forest Tile(s)
Contents: Random assortment of the various forest tiles. Needs to be properly separated and organized.

Mountain Tiles
Contents: Assortment of the various mountain tiles from Minish Cap. Needs to be optimized! ;p

Swamp Tiles
Contents: The swamp tiles! Unoptimized, sadly.
Click here to view the resourcesIndoor

* Dungeon

Custom Minish Cap Dungeon Tiles
Submitted by: Shane
Resources by: Linkus
Contents: Three indoor dungeon tilesets.

Darkwood Shrine Tiles
Submitted by: Darklight
Contents: Contains a highly organized set of static and animated tiles. One of the best rips you will ever find.

Dark Hyrule Castle Tiles
Contents: Somewhat unoptimized albeit organized Dark Hyrule Castle sets.
http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39652.0;attach=11133

Unoptimized / Random Assortment of Dungeon Tiles
Contents: Seems to be a dump of random dungeon tiles. Needs to be separated and properly organized.
* Friendly / Non-Dungeon

Link's House Tiles
Contents: Highly optimized version of Link's House, with each tiles group in logical blocks.

Hyrule Castle Tiles
Contents: Unoptimized, but a decent rip of Hyrule Castle's tiles. It wouldn't be hard to optimize this for anyone who wants to take a shot at it.
Misc.

* Environmental

Lava Tiles
Contents: Lava tiles from Minish Cap, with all of the animation frames included! Rather nice.

* Random

Random
Contents: Seems like random outdoor / indoor tiles into one set. Hmm.
Contents: Overworld tiles.
Contents: "Town" tiles?

Shane:
Linkus from PureZC made not just one but three awesome dungeon sets that we could use.

While the floor isn't totally MC, we could use the wall set and it's doors since they are MC quality IMO. I'll leave them here as an attachment.

* ~ Shane

Dimensions: 8x8

BlazeBigBang:
Shane, do you mind if I use the last one?

Shane:
Sure, go ahead. Linkus kindly submitted these for public use, so there is no harm using them at all. =)
~ Shane

Zaeranos:
I ripped these myself. The maps aren't optimized tilesets, but enough to work with on maps and such.

Maps: http://zfgc.com/index.php/resources/items/view/172
HUD & Menu stuff: http://zfgc.com/index.php/resources/items/view/195

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version