ZFGC CP > Artwork

King of Thieves Graphics Resource Index

<< < (6/6)

Wasabi:
Ah, no worries :P I started by basing my tile set off of yours, but there was too many tiles missing for my liking, namely the animations and the floor moss etc. I'm trying to go for a concise tile set that can be used by anyone, hopefully without any tiles missing. But they are nice rips, back when I was making my own fangame I was actually using these.

Xfixium:
If that's what you were expecting, then you know nothing about RPGMaker tilesets. :/ There is a size limit, and only support 4 frames of animation. They also had to be 8bit. I don't recommend that anyone uses them for this project if you were expecting more.

Wasabi:

--- Quote from: Xfixium on July 07, 2012, 01:46:00 am ---If that's what you were expecting, then you know nothing about RPGMaker tilesets. :/ There is a size limit, and only support 4 frames of animation. They also had to be 8bit. I don't recommend that anyone uses them for this project if you were expecting more.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I understand that, that's why I'm making my own rips :P They're good for conceptualizing though. I haven't used RM2K as much as I used XP, so I'm used to bigger tilesets that don't have as strict limits.

thestig:
Well I wouldn't complain, Xfixium, they're still good resources for those who still do use RPG Maker. Which there are plenty of people who do. :p

Kami:
You're going to hopefully update this with the NPC's eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version