ZFGC CP > World Design

Recruiting people for the Celestial Clock

<< < (3/6) > >>

BlazeBigBang:

--- Quote from: gm112 on July 25, 2012, 10:54:11 pm ---I really love the idea where the entire dungeon is a clock and its interiors are gears. Does anyone remember the Ancients Temple in Final Fantasy VII with the haunted clock room? Sorry I'm just throwing my two-cents down but that I think would be a fantastic direction to start off with. Great job, Masterpaul and everyone else who contributed so far!

--- End quote ---

Having some feedback comes handy. Anyway, we need people who helps us with the layout.

Kren:
you should just post it here and everyone will help.

Mirby:

--- Quote from: gm112 on July 25, 2012, 10:54:11 pm ---I really love the idea where the entire dungeon is a clock and its interiors are gears. Does anyone remember the Ancients Temple in Final Fantasy VII with the haunted clock room? Sorry I'm just throwing my two-cents down but that I think would be a fantastic direction to start off with. Great job, Masterpaul and everyone else who contributed so far!

--- End quote ---
Actually that's what I was thinking when I made that old-ass design up there XD

thestig:

--- Quote from: Mirby on July 26, 2012, 06:43:28 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ha. Hivemind must mean it's a good idea, then!

Mirby:

--- Quote from: gm112 on July 26, 2012, 06:06:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mirby on July 26, 2012, 06:43:28 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ha. Hivemind must mean it's a good idea, then!

--- End quote ---
Hivemind from 6 years ago you mean? XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version