ZFGC CP > Overworld/Locations

[Submission] Lighthouses

<< < (2/3) > >>

MG-Zero:
Yes the cogs use magic and quite a bit of it in order to balance them.  You didn't think we wouldn't take that into consideration, did you? ;)

Zaeranos:
Actually the lighthouses were near the sea or on an island. Still, I think it is a big slap on the Golden Sun franchise. It isn't an easter egg anymore or even a reference. Seems more like making a fangame of one franchise inside a fangame of another franchise. I'm sorry, even though the parts work separately they do not necessarily work together.

How do these lighthouses even protect the cogs?

Max.:
I've never played golden sun so I don't know how much is just stolen from there, but although these sound cool, what do they do? Right now, they feel like something just slapped into the game that doesn't integrate well. We've already got dungeons in each area, as well as mini dungeons for the Deku nuts in several places. This feels really tacked on and disseperate, maybe you could make it make more sense and flow better.

Also, your first post feels messy or mixed up, the wind cog is powered up in two dungeons and you mention that the Goron mountain lighthouse guides travelers in the Deku forest...

Zaeranos:

--- Quote from: Donotfeedthemax on December 01, 2012, 08:33:48 pm ---I've never played golden sun so I don't know how much is just stolen from there,...

--- End quote ---
Pretty much the main plot. The first two Golden Sun games was about going to the 4 lighthouses and revive Alchemy (some ancient magic power) into the world.

Starforsaken101:
Hmmm...in that case I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about using something from another game. Equally, I emphasize my point: what is the purpose of these lighthouses?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version