ZFGC CP > Management

Story Pass:THIRD ACT

<< < (2/9) > >>

Max.:
I don't think the Zolas are smart enough to want control of a area for trade. They're kinda just monsters like moblins, or if they aren't, we should define that right off the bat.

I was thinking something like maybe the Zora built a trading post dock thing over a confluence sacred to the Zola, or perhaps the Zora or Hylians built a bridge/dam in that altered the river's flow, and now the Zola need new territory because their old territory got messed up.

I also had the idea that the water temple belonged to the Zola instead of the Zora, perhaps the cog was given to the tribe before they split into civilized and uncivilized? But the Zora see the island created by the way temple's roof is a great place fore a trading post and they come in and try to colonize. The Zola obviously don't want this.

MG-Zero:
Maybe they could have a conflict dating back to their origins? A your diety is wrong mine is right kind of thing

Kami:
I like the MG's of the Deity conflict. I'd assume the Zola's deity would be their Deity of War, Sacrifice and Competition.
If that be so, what'd we have the Zora's deity be as?

I also think that the temple idea could be a good addition, make it so there was more of a spark for the war, making the Zola feel that the Zora crossed the line too far.

MG-Zero:
They could also be attacking the temple with the intent of removing the Zora Diety and putting their own in place, which could be the temple boss.

Max.:
Conflict of religion would work, as would conflict of territory. Do we have any other ideas? I'm interested to see what Niek has to say, he's had some pretty well developed ideas for the other parts of the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version