ZFGC CP > Sprites/Tiles

KOT Enemy Sprite Topic

<< < (3/37) > >>

SpritingBrad:
I attempted the Kargaroc. I think it looks pretty good! I still have to do the flying animation, the wings and the front and back view and the tail, and it opening its mouth. Basically a lot of work left. I don´t know about the claws, which one looks best?

Max.:
Cool! I think the third claws look best.

He's pretty big,I can't remember, is the Kragaroc the boss for the Roc's Cape, or is this a regular enemy? He seems like he might be a little small for the boss, but I dunno.

Also, on the body, maybe you should do a highlight shade of blue, feathers are pretty glossy. It might also make him have more definition and be clearer.

SpritingBrad:

--- Quote from: Donotfeedthemax on August 08, 2015, 05:03:19 pm ---Cool! I think the third claws look best.

He's pretty big,I can't remember, is the Kragaroc the boss for the Roc's Cape, or is this a regular enemy? He seems like he might be a little small for the boss, but I dunno.

Also, on the body, maybe you should do a highlight shade of blue, feathers are pretty glossy. It might also make him have more definition and be clearer.

--- End quote ---

He is a regular enemy. Like in wind waker.
He is that big actually, I searched for a height comparison and that is how big he actually is.
on the body it doesnt really matter that much, since the wings will cover most of it.

SpritingBrad:
Side view complete!

SpritingBrad:
I tried the front view. I think it looks good, but feedback is always welcome.
I can´t seem to make good wings for the front view, I will keep trying but I need help.

Note: Link is in trouble

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version