ZFGC CP > Sprites/Tiles

KOT Enemy Sprite Topic

<< < (36/37) > >>

Sinkin:

--- Quote from: Miles07 on August 07, 2016, 06:16:11 am ---Looks more like a Stal-Poe...

--- End quote ---
It's a mix between the two. The sprite is based on the old artwork for KoT, but if there is a new piece of artwork that's been approved then we'll go with that.

SpritingBrad:

--- Quote from: Sinkin on August 07, 2016, 01:14:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Miles07 on August 07, 2016, 06:16:11 am ---Looks more like a Stal-Poe...

--- End quote ---
It's a mix between the two. The sprite is based on the old artwork for KoT, but if there is a new piece of artwork that's been approved then we'll go with that.

--- End quote ---

Actually, there is. http://wiki.zfgc.com/images/e/e0/Juan.png
That is Juan the thieving poe's artwork. BUT, the poe's are the same but with a lantern.

MG-Zero:
I think the lizafos sheet is missing its walking animation?  Noticed it while breaking it into a sheet today.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm just !@#$% retarded :)

SpritingBrad:
I worked on this sprite and NOW it looks like a Poe!
I made a colour variation for Juan, giving him a black body to resemble more the artwork, and put a small patch on the side.
Anyways, what do you think? Its very hard to put detail on small sprites, but I think this one turned out fantastic! (and the side view of the mask looks good too.)

SpritingBrad:
I finished this one!
I made all four views plus the colour variations, putting an end to this sheet :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version