ZFGC CP > Sprites/Tiles

Forest dungeon Tiles

<< < (8/9) > >>

Max.:
Okay, those do look great, I love how the curve at the corners instead of being sharp. It looks fantastic :D

In the design I did, the room with the boss door, the one at the top left, and the one with the stone walls on the right, I had intended to be outside, with grass. So there's both inside and outside areas.

As for the treetops, we've got some tiles that Blazebigbang did:

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39512.0

Those are pretty great, and I think we could do them over a background that looks like treetops way below. Sort of like this:

But we might have to make the background ourselves. Maybe we wouldn't have sky, just treetops as far as you can see.

SpritingBrad:

--- Quote from: Donotfeedthemax on October 12, 2015, 05:07:01 pm ---Okay, those do look great, I love how the curve at the corners instead of being sharp. It looks fantastic :D

In the design I did, the room with the boss door, the one at the top left, and the one with the stone walls on the right, I had intended to be outside, with grass. So there's both inside and outside areas.

As for the treetops, we've got some tiles that Blazebigbang did:

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39512.0

Those are pretty great, and I think we could do them over a background that looks like treetops way below. Sort of like this:

But we might have to make the background ourselves. Maybe we wouldn't have sky, just treetops as far as you can see.

--- End quote ---

hmm that makes sense!

Any more rooms that are outside? can you colour them green on the concept?

SpritingBrad:
I put rooms outside as you said and I changed the colour of the walls!
What do you think?

Now that I look at it, Wouldn´t it be cooler if the temple was the forest itself?

SpritingBrad:
I added large areas that could serve as the kokiri village, that way you can get to the village first though the kokiri gate from the swamp.

What do you think on this?

Miles07:
This seems more like the Forbidden Woods from Wind Waker, if the village is going to be part of the dungeon itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version