ZFGC CP > Sprites/Tiles

menu select mockup

<< < (4/4)

pxl_moon (dotyue):
i don't have the time or tools to sprite atm but i've got a logo sketched you could use (yes i spelled thieves wrong...) its the silouette of ganondorf unicolor (like black of any given color) only cut through bye the jewel on his head and the eye... he wears a crown and a thief bandage goes around the zelda logo giving space for the subtitle

edit: oops scans are quite big... i size it down

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: dotyue on November 16, 2015, 09:03:31 pm ---i don't have the time or tools to sprite atm but i've got a logo sketched you could use (yes i spelled thieves wrong...) its the silouette of ganondorf unicolor (like black of any given color) only cut through bye the jewel on his head and the eye... he wears a crown and a thief bandage goes around the zelda logo giving space for the subtitle

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that give away the twist?

MG-Zero:

--- Quote from: Starforsaken101 on November 17, 2015, 01:48:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: dotyue on November 16, 2015, 09:03:31 pm ---i don't have the time or tools to sprite atm but i've got a logo sketched you could use (yes i spelled thieves wrong...) its the silouette of ganondorf unicolor (like black of any given color) only cut through bye the jewel on his head and the eye... he wears a crown and a thief bandage goes around the zelda logo giving space for the subtitle

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that give away the twist?

--- End quote ---

Another alternative is to just have the Gerudo symbol in the background, which is what we currently have for the logo

pxl_moon (dotyue):
 XD another try (and yet again wrong spelled thieves lol )

I tried to stylise the gerudo symbol and combine it with the king and thieves elements in a unicolor shape

so its basicly a thief which wears a "gerudo symbol" shaped eyemask, that mask has an bandana reaching around the logo and he wears a crown to symbolise the king and a thiefmask...

the words itself could have stylised "i"'s like a septer for "k I ng" and a key or maybe keyhole for "th I eves"

maybe you could at least work with that idea as base for other ideas

basicly you could also just cut out the gerudo symbol and make a whole face sioulette like ganon before

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version