ZFGC CP > Sprites/Tiles

Gerudo Desert and Fortress

<< < (2/6) > >>

MG-Zero:
Someone jog my memory, but is there supposed to be that entrance from the forest there?

LorentzChronon:

--- Quote from: MG-Zero on June 08, 2016, 12:33:25 am ---Someone jog my memory, but is there supposed to be that entrance from the forest there?

--- End quote ---

Does this count as jogging your memory?

SpritingBrad:

--- Quote from: MG-Zero on June 08, 2016, 12:33:25 am ---Someone jog my memory, but is there supposed to be that entrance from the forest there?

--- End quote ---
You mean que one that leads to the desert? Yes that was the plan. And the entrance to the forest temple will be on a separate map, so its fine.

Max.:
Yeah, there was a little extra space in the design so instead of making something unnecessarily big we already had, we made a secret forest entrance from the desert.

It'll probably need to be harder to get to than just walking though, or else the Gerudo wouldn't really be trapped in the desert like they say XD

SpritingBrad:

--- Quote from: Donotfeedthemax on June 08, 2016, 09:53:09 pm ---Yeah, there was a little extra space in the design so instead of making something unnecessarily big we already had, we made a secret forest entrance from the desert.

It'll probably need to be harder to get to than just walking though, or else the Gerudo wouldn't really be trapped in the desert like they say XD

--- End quote ---

I was thinking that there will be a path leading from the Valley of Death to the Gerudo fortress. Another path leading to the desert from the fortress. And another path leading from the desert to the forest area.

So I fixed the stairs and added vegetation. I also changed the flag to have nothing and I made another variant of the cliffs for the desert, which looks similar to the one that we already have, but they look more like desert cliffs (its an edit of mount crenel´s cliffs). I also added a small oasis by adding a small pond, just for decoration.

Its a small edit, but its getting there! I put the tiles I´m using in the attachment also.

EDIT: I worked on this a bit more! I added cliffs on the entrance to make a path, and I also remembered back when we were doing the river basin, Max added a bush that he said would be burned down with the fire arrows, and since we practically get them here, I thought too put one of those bushes on the entrance of the forest so that way we can only get to it after we get the fire arrows.
The ladder on the top of the cliff takes you to a cave system where you get a heart piece? maybe?
The little chest contains 20 rupees.

So, the entrance to the actual desert will be blocked by a gate, and Abigail will give you the key to open it.
I am thinking, since there is Sand Gliders living there, that there is quick sand and you can only get through with the help of the Sand Gliders, by latching to them with the Magnetic Gloves (but I think you can latch to them without them? And you use the magnetic gloves to control its movement?).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version