Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Have some awesome Music for you  (Read 4104 times)

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
I Have some awesome Music for you
« on: February 27, 2010, 04:36:44 pm »
Listen to This Molgera song
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:42:28 pm by MC-Link »
BLOOD, GORE, LANGUAGE!- Everything a gamer needs... :3

Dark-Hylian

Silence
Re: I Have some awesome Music for you
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 12:50:49 am »
While it sounds nice, it also sounds incredibly similar to the Molgera Battle track from SSBB...
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 01:07:46 am »
It's just the molgera midi from vgmusic with a couple of other zelda melodies overlayed later in the song.
Maybe next time make the whole thing yourself?
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 02:43:41 am »
It's just the molgera midi from vgmusic with a couple of other zelda melodies overlayed later in the song.

Don't jump to conclusions that quick dude. I mean, yes he probably did steal the midi from vgmusic. There's also a possibility that he composed the molgera midi and uploaded it on vgmusic himself, then added other zelda melodies over it and posted it here. It's possible this is all his work..
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:55:46 am »
  • Minalien

Don't jump to conclusions that quick dude. I mean, yes he probably did steal the midi from vgmusic. There's also a possibility that he composed the molgera midi and uploaded it on vgmusic himself, then added other zelda melodies over it and posted it here. It's possible this is all his work..
Yeah, in some wort of weird sort of alternate reality where MC-Link is competent. >.>

Tip: Apparently, music isn't your strong suit either. Perhaps game development just isn't going to be your forté.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 03:42:39 am »

I guess I should ask him, is his name Britan Grimmer?
So MC-Link, is it?

I guess not. You see:
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Molgera1_with_a_dash_of_zelda_and_Oot.mid

and also:
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Molgera1_with_a_dash_of_zelda_and_Oot.txt
Quote from: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Molgera1_with_a_dash_of_zelda_and_Oot.txt
Upload Date and Time: 01/20/2008 05:38:14

Uploaded by: grimmerb@bellsouth.net (Britan Grimmer)

It's possible he just wanted to show us this song. In which case it should have been posted in gaming and entertainment, and next time stated that he's not the author of the song.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 05:56:23 am »
  • Minalien
entertainment, and next time stated that he's not the author of the song.
Yes, but we avoided that assumption because it would impede the act of trolling him.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 51 queries.

anything