Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: PETA bashes Steve Irwin and says that he deserved what he got (link)  (Read 8706 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
PETA bashes Steve Irwin and says that he deserve...
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:17:00 am »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14626178/?er

PETA sheds no crocodile tears for Steve Irwin
Plus: No Suri, Moby doesn't approve of baby Cruise's magazine debut

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:52 a.m. CT Sept 11, 2006

Some animal lovers aren???t shedding any crocodile tears for Steve Irwin.

The Aussie naturalist, known as the Crocodile Hunter, was killed last week by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. But the folks at PETA are neither surprised nor upset by his passing.

???It comes as no shock at all that Steve Irwin should die provoking a dangerous animal,??? PETA???s Dan Mathews tells The Scoop. ???He made a career out of antagonizing frightened wild animals, which is a very dangerous message to send to kids.???

Does Irwin???s career as a naturalist impress the animal-rights group? Says Mathews: ???If you compare him with a responsible conservationist like Jacques Cousteau, he looks like a cheap reality TV star.???

If they're not with Irwin, they're with the stingrays. And they hate freedom.

I wonder if PETA is aware that Cousteau's grandson was working with Steve on the expedition when he died, and was recently on Larry King saying how he was sure that his Grandfather would of loved him for the work he was doing...

PETA is a ****ing joke...Steve Irwin did more good for wildlife than PETA could ever dream.

I'm all in favor of Jeff Corwin and Steve Austin unleashing vicious pit vipers into their office building.

I also look forward to Zombie Steve Irwin and Mecha Steve Irwin teaming up and whupping PETA's pretentious asses in a steel cage match.
Re: PETA bashes Steve Irwin and says that he des...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 12:17:52 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
PETA's killed more animals than they've saved themselves.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 12:27:45 am »
Man... PETA doesn't know what the hell they're talking about recently... :-\
Steve Irwin was great at making clips about animals you wouldn't normally see clips for.
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 12:28:56 am »
Wow, you think that PETA would at least thank Steve Irwin for all the good we has done rather than call him out on some controversial issues that do not define him.  His whole life he showed the world that dangerous animals were not the evil spawns that society tried to make them out to be, but rather that they were confused animals that were getting their homes taken away. 

There is no doubt that Irwin in some regards was a showman, but that in no way inhibited his ability to spread a good message, in fact, his showmanship is the reason his message did reach out so far and still continues to shape the views of both the old and the very young. 

I am still waiting for the PETA cult to start killing its members in order to go to animal heaven.  Or better yet, they declare that plants feel pain and sadness and starve refusing to eat them too.

Busternaut

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:45 am »
that's another nail in your coffin, PETA.
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 12:35:25 am »
PETA is full of noobs that have hax on. ADMIN BANNED!

tippz

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 12:45:25 am »
Man... PETA doesn't know what the hell they're talking about recently... :-\

I notice you use the word recently... I believe a simple "." would suffice about there. Or maybe PETA doesn't EVER know... because, I mean, that would imply that PETA EVER knew what it was talking about and I think that it is very clear that they haven't, don't, and will not ever know what they are talking about...
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 12:46:23 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
..let's jam a stingray barb up their hearts and see how they like it -.-  assholes.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 02:59:36 pm »
is there a PETA forum of any sort we could bash?

JohnGames

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 03:39:35 pm »
The police stated they ruled out that steve irwin provoked the animal

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 06:46:42 pm »
lol, lets look at PETA:

Quote from: Wikipedia
PETA does not operate a no-kill policy and euthanizes the majority of animals that come into its care. It recommends euthanasia for sick and dying animals, for certain breeds of animals (e.g. pit bull terriers)[58] and in certain situations for unwanted animals in shelters: for example, for those living for long periods in cramped cages.[6] Ingrid Newkirk has said: "Our service is to provide a peaceful and painless death to animals who no one wants."
They say animals aren't ours to do things with; I guess every peta member also agrees with euthanising humans too.

PETA was criticized in 2005 when police investigators staked out a garbage dumpster in Ahoskie, North Carolina, after discovering that over one hundred dead animals had been left there in sacks over the course of a month
Ugh.

PETA makes an argument that Christian values of compassion extend to all living creatures and are inconsistent with cruelty to animals. It then promotes vegetarianism based on that argument.
lol... I imagine that probably works as well.

PETA regularly asks towns and cities whose names in its view are suggestive of animal exploitation to change their names.
Touchy. They prolly also want the word 'meat' to be removed so that it's harder for people to buy, sell and talk about it, hence making it much more frustrating forcing people to become more comfy eating lettuce.

Another pamphlet, "Your Daddy Kills Animals!"[100] showed a cartoon father gutting a fish, and stated: "Since your daddy is teaching you the wrong lessons about right and wrong, you should teach him fishing is killing. Until your daddy learns it's not fun to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals, they could be next."
Yeh, cause a good clean fight 'aint gonna work...
..I hate it when media projects take advantage of ignorance; Its a despicable everday crime, and so many people are guilty of it every day.

Every year, naked PETA activists, wearing red scarves and bull horns, take to the streets of Pamplona two days before the city's annual "Running of the Bulls" in protest at the tradition, which sees bulls goaded and injured by the crowd.
Weeeeeeeeee!

In 2002, the effort to promote beer over milk was revived by PETA after a two year hiatus.
Yes, this is because more people were injured and or killed from drunk driving because of it :P

While still in the legal procedings over "peta.org," PETA registered the domains www.ringlingbrothers.com and www.voguemagazine.com, using the sites to highlight the cruelty that they say Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Vogue were guilty of. PETA later surrendered the domains under threat of legal action over trademark infringement.
Someone did that to them first though ( "People Eating Tasty Animals" organisation registered peta.org). They said that "the people who are doing this are the lowest of the low.", then decided to do the same, you know, an eye for an eye.

.... On a less critizing note they have done some good things here and there probably...

eg: Many would care that their KFC chicken's they eat were drowned alive in boiling water after having their limbs broken, in fact, i can hear the vegetarianisation of on or two people reading this right now (or at least the Anti KFC-ing; Its a 'clunky' 'beep beep' kind of sound).

Publically stating something like this he died like that is amazingly despicable though.
*squiggles* (... Whatever squiggling is.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:49:34 pm by aab »

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 06:58:12 pm »
  • The Broken King
PETA is funny.

What makes animal life worth more than plant life?
Does it bother them that animals eat other animals? Why do they think that it's wrong for humans to do what nature intended?
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 07:05:35 pm »
PETA is retarded, no one listens to them

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:08:10 pm »
Like I said, Is there a forum we can bash?

Pyru

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 07:13:05 pm »
What makes animal life worth more than plant life?

They feel pain? Plants don't?

Does it bother them that animals eat other animals? Why do they think that it's wrong for humans to do what nature intended?

Humans are animals. We eat other animals. Hell, on a fair few occassions, humans eat other humans. ^_^
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 08:52:16 pm »
Humans are animals. We eat other animals. Hell, on a fair few occassions, humans eat other humans. ^_^
Right, but those wacko PETA-mongerers (okay, that made no grammatical sense whatsoever), feel that it's okay for the animals, not for humans.

Mrs. I'm-the-boss-of-PETA would rather kill a human than a possum.

Pyru

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 09:01:46 pm »
Right, but those wacko PETA-mongerers (okay, that made no grammatical sense whatsoever), feel that it's okay for the animals, not for humans.

But, then, we don't have to eat meat to survive. The majority of animals that do eat meat.... eat it purely to survive. We eat meat for pleasure.
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 09:05:14 pm »

But, then, we don't have to eat meat to survive. The majority of animals that do eat meat.... eat it purely to survive. We eat meat for pleasure.

!@#$% yeah we do, and god is it ever awesome tasting

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 09:08:45 pm »
lol, FISSURE

Are you saying that lions can't eat their veggies?  I find that rather rude.

Pyru

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 09:24:28 pm »
lol, FISSURE

Are you saying that lions can't eat their veggies?  I find that rather rude.

They can't. They're unable to properly digest it.

We aren't.

Tofu, anyone?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 77 queries.

anything