Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [IDEA] Guitar Hero INFERNO  (Read 1020 times)

[IDEA] Guitar Hero INFERNO
« on: February 11, 2007, 03:13:36 pm »
I just had this idea while playing the original guitar hero. I did a little research over the net to find a PC version and I just found on interesting : Frets on fire. I try it out but it just don, it don't work because of my graphic card and my poor computer of 192 RAM... So I had an idea, why don't make one myself? So I past 3 hours to try doing something potable but it just come to a poor result that I will not show here  ;D. I'm really really really [...] bad at programing 'cause I am first a graphist. So, all that to say that if somebody who's good at programming would like to participate of doing Guitar Hero Inferno, I would make the graphics for the game and then I'll and you'll can play a unique Guitar Hero on your computer. But, little problem, how to make it realistic like a true guitar hero game? Well, test that :

1. Take your keyboard like a guitar, inverted, so that the ESC key is at your left side and that you see all the key, from your view point, face up. Place then the right on the keboard on your right leg and take the keyboard at left with your left and, so that your fingers are just up the F1,F2,F3,F4 and F5 keys.

2. Place your fingers of tour left hand on the key F1, F2, F3, etc. and your inch of your right hand on the ENTER key, just like your taking a guitar pick.

So, the F1, F2, F3, etc. keys are the frets and the ENTER key is the pick.

Don't it look just like the guitar hero's guitar?

Well, that's ll I have for the moment so thanks for reading my post!
  • Deviant Page
Re: [IDEA] Guitar Hero INFERNO
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:26:27 pm »
As much as I hate to burst your bubble, there's not too much point creating this when at least 80-90% of people could just play Frets on Fire...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 06:10:53 am »
As much as I hate to burst your bubble, there's not too much point creating this when at least 80-90% of people could just play Frets on Fire...
Agreed. If its already been done, there's no point in remaking it.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:12:27 am »
Don't listen to the Negative Nellys, go for it. Sounds interesting.
the a o d c
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 45 queries.