Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downgrading PSP without Pandora's Battery?  (Read 1070 times)

Downgrading PSP without Pandora's Battery?
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:41:06 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Anyone know of a way to do it?

Cause I don't have an extra PSP or battery or anything and my little brother stupidly updated to the latest firmware...

HELPPLX.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Re: Downgrading PSP without Pandora's Battery?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 11:45:35 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
My condolences... but you're schrewed! Unless you do the Pandora thing.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 11:50:21 pm »
If it's the latest firmware, you can't use Pandora's Battery. I suggest you make your little brother's life hell. I would know how you're feeling, I went to play Pokemon Gold for the first time in years to find a nearly blank file named "ERIC"...
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 11:56:01 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
:(

I let my friend play Pokémon Blue for a while (just for him to see what is all about)... When I got it back... :(

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:09:58 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Well I never looked at the PSP till just now, and it's 3.51 not 3.95, not sure if that'll make a difference D:
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 01:28:19 am »
Well I never looked at the PSP till just now, and it's 3.51 not 3.95, not sure if that'll make a difference D:
Ok, how did your brother only upgrade to 3.51? o.o Talk about random. I thought he used the official updater. Anyway, he just happened to update to one of the last versions Pandora can unbrick. Here's a link to help:
http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/pandoras-battery.html
But I advise looking for the most recent release. Be advised that the newpost is old, and it cannot unbrick PSPs newer than 3.5X. Just buy a new battery, it's worth it. Good luck, may Pandora be with you.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:46:04 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Ok, how did your brother only upgrade to 3.51? o.o Talk about random. I thought he used the official updater. Anyway, he just happened to update to one of the last versions Pandora can unbrick. Here's a link to help:
But I advise looking for the most recent release. Be advised that the newpost is old, and it cannot unbrick PSPs newer than 3.5X. Just buy a new battery, it's worth it. Good luck, may Pandora be with you.

Yeah I'm just going to buy another battery and make a Pandora's battery, after seeing how easy it is to make one.

The only problem I have now is finding one for cheap that doesn't involve buying it online.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 02:28:38 am »
  • Xiphirx

Yeah I'm just going to buy another battery and make a Pandora's battery, after seeing how easy it is to make one.

The only problem I have now is finding one for cheap that doesn't involve buying it online.

Yes buy another and hard mod it:
http://www.pspmod.com/forums/hardware/26181-guide-all-pandora-battery-hardmod-pictures.html

To hard mod:
1- Find the pin
2- Use a needle (pretty small) to either break or lift the pin up
WARNING: Do not put pressure on the battery pack (Silver pack). If puffs of smoke appear then you are putting too much pressure.
NOTE: Do it a little at a time, be very patience and be careful no to disturb the other pins!
Also (if you have an old battery), if it helps you can bend the silver pack away from the board.
3- Close the battery (tape it up with regular packing tape, thin not thick)
4- Have fun.

I do not suggest trying to pandorize a non official Sony battery mainly because no one knows which pin to mod.

And yes as previously stated the Noobz! easy installer is great.
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 02:49:19 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/hardware/26181-guide-all-pandora-battery-hardmod-pictures.html

To hard mod:
1- Find the pin
WARNING: Do not put pressure on the battery pack (Silver pack). If puffs of smoke appear then you are putting too much pressure.
NOTE: Do it a little at a time, be very patience and be careful no to disturb the other pins!
Also (if you have an old battery), if it helps you can bend the silver pack away from the board.
4- Have fun.

I do not suggest trying to pandorize a non official Sony battery mainly because no one knows which pin to mod.

Oh I already know how to do that :P but thanks anyways.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 02:50:59 am »
  • Xiphirx

To hard mod:
1- Find the pin
4- Have fun.

Oh I already know how to do that :P but thanks anyways.

kthxbai
  • For The Swarm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 55 queries.

anything