Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monster House, lol  (Read 1064 times)

Monster House, lol
« on: July 21, 2006, 02:48:32 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
So when I got to the theatre last night, one of my managers jumped up from the ground and said, "WOAH!  EVERYTHING'S IN 3D!!!!!!!"

He was wearing 3D glasses.  And I didn't know that Monster House was in 3D.

So I wanted the glasses, and I wanted to watch something 3D, and Lady in the Water will just have to wait until Monday or Tuesday.

This movie was pretty good.  I liked it, but as far as the story goes, it doesn't get too terribly interesting until towards the very end.  But it made me laugh a bit, and it kept my attention the entire time (oh, and don't take off the 3D glasses right as soon as the ending credits start... wait until the end of the main credits and when it starts scrolling and stops becoming 3D to take the glasses off).

And 3D + Digital Cinema + CGI = pure awesomeness... it was incredible.  This movie redefines the word "visually stunning".  It was the most awesome visual experience I've ever had in a movie... but I've got a bad feeling that it won't look anywhere near as good on non Digital projectors...

...so don't quote me on anything I say unless you're watching it in digital <_< >_>;;

gm112

Re: Monster House, lol
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:19:59 pm »
So when I got to the theatre last night, one of my managers jumped up from the ground and said, "WOAH!  EVERYTHING'S IN 3D!!!!!!!"

He was wearing 3D glasses.  And I didn't know that Monster House was in 3D.

So I wanted the glasses, and I wanted to watch something 3D, and Lady in the Water will just have to wait until Monday or Tuesday.

This movie was pretty good.  I liked it, but as far as the story goes, it doesn't get too terribly interesting until towards the very end.  But it made me laugh a bit, and it kept my attention the entire time (oh, and don't take off the 3D glasses right as soon as the ending credits start... wait until the end of the main credits and when it starts scrolling and stops becoming 3D to take the glasses off).

And 3D + Digital Cinema + CGI = pure awesomeness... it was incredible.  This movie redefines the word "visually stunning".  It was the most awesome visual experience I've ever had in a movie... but I've got a bad feeling that it won't look anywhere near as good on non Digital projectors...

...so don't quote me on anything I say unless you're watching it in digital <_< >_>;;

Lawl my older sister is afraid of these 3D stuff because a snake popped outta nowhere on her, it was funny =D.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 04:08:42 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
I have Spy Kids 3D on DVD, too.  That's how much I like 3D :o

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 04:22:43 pm »
  • b e p i s

*beats you repeatedly*
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 04:26:36 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Ahh, now I have to see this movie. D:

O_O You sir, are a FAILURE.
Helios did it.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 08:40:42 pm »
Remember well when I watched my first 3D-movie and in the mid of the movie, an M&M came slowly to me and I accidently moved forward. XDDDD
  • Me on deviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 46 queries.

anything