Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I'm gonna...  (Read 668 times)

So I'm gonna...
« on: August 29, 2006, 02:58:12 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
...be going on tour in Disney World this winter season (end of February), and I'm going to be taking my camcorder.  I'd like to make some sort of documentary (or better yet: a mocumentary), but I'm not exactly sure the topic (and anyone know about camcorder regulations for airports in the US?) that I should do it on.

I don't want it to be on tourists or something corny like that, because this fall I'm going to be going to the annual Shakesperian Festival (for the western states), and I'll be making some sort of comedy thing there... the hotel manager's gonna hate me good ;D
Re: So I'm gonna...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:06:12 pm »
  • Revan Does Not Care!
Have you thought about going around and interviewing the park staff? The staff at Epcot is diverse and has alot of people from different parts of the globe.
http://www.youtube.com/HarveyArtifex

Sic vis pacem, para bellum.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 05:12:50 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
That sounds like an awesome idea. I love Disney World to death and I actually have seen a lot of behind the scenes stuff there (Epcot Living Seas Anyone? I went scuba diving in that aquarium XD). As for a topic... hmm... Walt Disney's Vision and what its become today XD Revan did have a good idea tho, Interview the staff at Epcots World Showcase, they are all from the respective countries and could offer some unique insight.

About the camcorder in US Airports, You could either have it checked in with your luggage or put it in your carry on but it can't be on and recording AT ALL in the airport itself.. especially in security.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 01:40:31 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
About the camcorder in US Airports, You could either have it checked in with your luggage or put it in your carry on but it can't be on and recording AT ALL in the airport itself.. especially in security.
Mhmm... well I know you can record on the plane, but I just couldn't recall the regulations here in the US (I'm so glad my flight's nowhere near London).

And that sounds like a great idea!  Especially with my backstage pass... it could be very interesting.

Well thanks for the suggestions guys, and I'll keep you all posted ^_^
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 42 queries.

anything