Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Official World Cup 06 thread!  (Read 17757 times)

Re: Official World Cup 06 thread!
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2006, 02:37:45 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Lol, did you see that guy on trinidad get owned in the balls a couple games back? LOL!

tippz

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2006, 04:39:20 pm »
haha Usa sucks in soccer :P

that's funny considering they are ranked 5th, placed fourth in the last world cup, and outplayed one of the top nations in the world while a man down (even scoring though it was called back due to off sides)
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2006, 04:49:17 pm »

that's funny considering they are ranked 5th, placed fourth in the last world cup, and outplayed one of the top nations in the world while a man down (even scoring though it was called back due to off sides)
last world cup and this world cup are different, Usa might not pass to the next round, and you still think they are ranked in 5th? they were ranked 5th..
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2006, 04:58:27 pm »

last world cup and this world cup are different, Usa might not pass to the next round, and you still think they are ranked in 5th? they were ranked 5th..

Any team in Europe could pwn most of North America teams that USA face... Honduras, Cuba, Guatemala, Panama, and the loads of mini-isles...

tippz

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2006, 05:23:32 pm »
Doesn't matter that their ranking MIGHT drop a couple spots, or that they MIGHT not advance to the next round, or that Europe can beat the same teams they do. The fact is you can't say that the USA sucks at soccer anymore.
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2006, 05:26:15 pm »
huh? why not? i didn't understand you, this is what i understand. "You can't say Usa sucks because i say so"
well you can say mexico sucks in football because it's true :P.

tippz

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:22 pm »
You can't say the USA sucks because they have proven that they are a serious competitor, not 'because I say so'. I'm not saying they are the best, I'm just saying that the US has a talented team and doesn't do poorly in international competition anymore. It isn't like it will kill you to recognize that the US has made great strides to bring themselves up to a competitive level on the internaitonal stage...
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2006, 05:39:01 pm »
Oh sorry i miss understood what you said, well yeah they are better than before, but what im trying to say they need to be better if they really want to win the worldcup. :P
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2006, 06:03:12 pm »
I won't say anything more, but just watched two USA games.
USA - Czech Republic, some days ago, 3-0. I don't care, as I said before, Czech Republic is a great team, a bit old, but great, giant, I even doubt Italy can win against them, and still wonder how did they lose against Ghana...

USA - Portugal, 3-2 for USA, all I can say, and I say it, maybe because I'm portuguese, WTF with that Korean wheater? USA's way more near of them than Portugal, so there's a great chance the americans are more used to that than we do. And we were with an awful coach... I still wonder why is he still in career, he is the total suckage, made us lose early in the 2002 World Cup and the 2006 U-21 Euro...

It's a growing team, anytime better, but I don't find them appropriate to achieve the Quarter-Finals.

Pedlya

Pederp
Saudi Arabia...got owned
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2006, 06:24:15 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
If you saw todays game you know what im talking about. Not the most exciting game, except the obvious cheating by Saudi.

[Sol edit: Merged with the Official World Cup 06 thread!]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 06:51:47 pm by Sol »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2006, 07:07:26 pm »
  • Lurking With Style

Do you mean ranked fourth at the last world cup? 'cos they didn't finish fourth.

Hmm, good to see Ukraine start playing well, they;ve got a pretty good chance of going through now.

France were unlucky not to win, seeing as Viera's goal was dissallowed, but then again, they should've tried to get a second.

EDIT: Wow, Tunisia just scored against Spain.
  • Kousou Games

tippz

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2006, 07:21:15 pm »
Do you mean ranked fourth at the last world cup? 'cos they didn't finish fourth.

my bad, I thought I heard an announcer say they got fourth place but I guess not...
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2006, 07:27:29 pm »
Holland won already 2 times and Wednesday they have to play against argentina but I don't think Holland will win then I hope they win though.
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2006, 10:31:02 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
Lol, did you see that guy on trinidad get owned in the balls a couple games back? LOL!

That guy?? THAT GUY?!!! THAT GUY is Dwight Yorke!! He's a ledge!!! Ex-Man U player he is!!!

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2006, 09:42:14 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
Whoooa :| England 2 - 2 Sweden, crazy match.

England need to sort out their defence from set pieces, that was just stupid! Sverige's second goal was basically a throw-in that just bounced in :S so crap.

but atleast england aren't facing Germany, ye olde rivals.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2006, 11:11:17 pm »
  • hungry..
England are so shite, can't believe this match. So unorganised compared to the swedish team.
  • My Blog
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2006, 08:50:50 am »
Saudi Arabia... I don't got a clue on how they managed to draw with Tunisia, since they're a... the suckage. I predict a 7-0 for Spain against them...

Holland won already 2 times and Wednesday they have to play against argentina but I don't think Holland will win then I hope they win though.
Considering the goals that Argentina scored against Serbia, and that Portugal will win against Mexico, we'll become foes day 25 :P

England are so pooe, can't believe this match. So unorganised compared to the swedish team.
It would be so hilarious if they lose against Ecuador.  ;D

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2006, 09:17:11 am »
  • hungry..
Yeah right, I HOPE they do haha, just so I see the faces of those idiot England fans.
  • My Blog
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2006, 01:16:27 pm »
Yeah right, I HOPE they do haha, just so I see the faces of those idiot England fans.
It would be a day that the beer industry would want to forgot xD
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2006, 02:11:40 pm »
  • Fendez Prez
It would be a day that the beer industry would want to forgot xD

No way, they'd get rich from people who want to drown their sorrows!! I might have to do that, England look SUCKY...see reasons that people have already stated..
  • Fendez Gaming
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 78 queries.