Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favorite Zelda...  (Read 3998 times)

Re: Favorite Zelda...
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:08 am »
Why does everybody hate the Triforce Quest? Am I the Only one who liked it?
Yes, you are the only person I've ever heard of that enjoyed that part of the game.  Ironically, you're also the only person I've ever heard of that didn't love LA. 

I guess it comes down to different people having different interpretations of good and bad, as well as different preferences overall.  *shrug*
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 01:46:10 am »
How in the world would anyone find that virtual scavenger hunt fun?

It was extremely stupid.

ali

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 01:46:44 am »
How in the world would anyone find that virtual scavenger hunt fun?

It was extremely stupid.
I cheated the first time so I wouldn't have to do it
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 01:39:56 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
No, Link to the Past. On the SNES.

I can't stand it one bit. It's so boring, the music sounds awful, the graphics are half-assed, it's too long (even for a Zelda Game) and I could never beat that damn Moth Boss.

I love Mothula, he's my favourite Zelda enemy. The Wind Waker version is best, though.

Damn, Wind Waker's general style of the enemies is great. I'd say WW has the best enemy designs in any Zelda so far.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:48 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Worst List:
Them CD-i Games. What the !@#$%.
AOL. Both the game and the ISP suck eggs
//anything below isnt !@#$%, but it aint very good
LA. Touch the Kart during play and it will lose your file Many glitches Worst non NES graphics in all games.
Scrach that. LOZ had better GFX than LA
LOZ. Cmon, It revolutionary, but not that good.
C'mon AOL, LOZ are especially LA are all gold.

My Top 5:
WW
PH
MC
LA
LTTP
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 04:14:08 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
My favorites:

1) Link's Awakening. I guess because it was my first Zelda bought (not played, that's OoT). I must've spent like a total of a year and a half playing that. O_o
2) Minish Cap. It was a lot of fun. I could not keep my hands off it.
3) Majora's Mask. Sure, it only had five  or six dungeons in it (four main ones, and then there's like two or three other ones, I don't remember well enough.) but the world was large and very believable. I especially liked being able to follow characters around. Mask collection was kinda cool, I guess.
4) Ocarina of Time. My first Zelda. When I played it, Hyrule seemed to just eat me up. I became entranced with the game. I felt as if Hyrule could truly have been a real place- and back then those graphics just blew me away. (I know- but back then THOSE WERE THE BEST GRAPHICS)
5) Oracle Series. I just did. I must've played it for a long, long, long time... but not as long as Link's Awakening!
6) Windwaker. I liked how each NPC was different, like in Minish Cap. I also loved the art style. I heart cartoons.
7) Link to the Past. I liked it alot. After playing it a while, it kinda gets easy but yeah. :P
8 ) Legend of Zelda. I liked how unlinear it was. Sure, it had litte story but so what? I liked exploring Hyrule on my own.
9) Twilight Princess. I don't care what anyone says, those graphics were good. The story was good. I wish there had been more horse fights but whatever. I also wish there were more people to interact with... Hyrule Town itself seemed dead. The whole world seemed to have died (but maybe that WAS the idea).
10) Adventure of Link. Errrrrrrr... Its hard but at the same time it can be quite fun when you level up some and start getting better reflexes. :P

Why did I list every Zelda? Because I like them all. So I listed in order from most to least favorite. The first 9 were like bunched up tied for 1st (except Windwaker, I would've given it a 2 and AoL a 3).
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:23:23 pm by Garoth Moulinoski »

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 05:32:36 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I disagree with anyone who says LoZ isn't that good. It's amazing; I still play it occasionally.
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 12:24:37 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
LoZ is friggin' amazing for its time. I wrote about it already one post up from yours, Sharon, but yeah... Whoever doesn't like LoZ is probably turned off by the graphics or the "little text"-iness it has.

Edit:
I forgot to mention anything about Phantom Hourglass! I guess I'd put it as a 5.5. I loved the game. It was incredibly easy, however and my hand getting in the way was a bit of an annoyance sometimes. The final boss makes up for the easiness in the game though... Yeah, that is one good final boss.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:33:52 pm by Garoth Moulinoski »

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 06:44:08 pm »
1.The Wind Waker - Just about everything.  I suppose if I had to choose a favorite part, it would be fighting Puppet Ganon.

2.Majora's Mask - Everything about this game is great.  Even the boring art style from OoT was able to be changed into something better.  Fighting all three forms of Majora was pwnsome.

3.The Minish Cap - Too short, but a good game overall.  Liked the final dungeon and the ending.

4.Twilight Princess - Pretty much an OoT 2D, so it can't really be better in a lot of ways, but I guess the graphics and presentation are better.  I liked the whole ordeal with Zant towards the end, even though before that he was just a complete Agahnim ripoff.

5.Ocarina of Time - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated.  Still is fun, though, regardless.  A few of the temples were fun to go through.

6.Four Swords Adventures - Lots of fun, even if it doesn't play exactly like a typical Zelda game.  Liked fighting Ganon.

7.Oracle of Seasons - OK game, but too much of a remake of LoZ to be considered it's own.  The Magnetic Gloves pwned(and should return), and the secret ending is good.

8.Adventure of Link - Totally underrated.  Though it is hard, the combat consists of more than smashing B, because the enemies are actually smart enough to defend themselves and attack more than once in five minutes.

9.Link's Awakening - It's alright.  I think the pacing is a bit too quick, and the story is predictable, but other than that it's ok.  I loved finally opening the Windfish's egg.

10.Legend of Zelda - It's ok.  Addicting, but of course most, if not all the LoZ games made many improvements over it like towns and NPCs and such.  I liked finally getting to the end of the annoying and cheap Level-9.

11.A Link to the Past - It was fun the first time through, but having had gone through it twice more, I've found that the first three dungeons could have been molded into one considering you can complete them in a matter of minutes.  And the last few dungeons are really too challening, perhaps even moreso than a few in AoL.  My favorite part was finally fighting Ganon.  Either that or going through Hyrule Castle the second time.

12.Oracle of Ages - Pretty boring game.  The only thing it really has going for it is the story, and I'm not even really fond of that, either.  I liked the ending because it meant it was finally over.
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 07:10:58 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
I guess I ought to make a list..

1. Twilight Princess
2. Minish Cap
3. Majora's Mask
4. Ocarina of Time

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 58 queries.