Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A sprite being used in BoD  (Read 6961 times)

/M/

Re: A sprite being used in BoD
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:58:45 pm »
lol ... If you can't release your project anywhere, whats the point of making this?   ::)

dylan623

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 08:59:56 pm »
lol ... If you can't release your project anywhere, whats the point of making this?   ::)
I'm putting it on my website, and sending email to everyone here if Zora doesn't say yes.

/M/

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 09:08:34 pm »
He could get copyright, send it to your address, ( you posted in the internet, your address in known by anyone) and you might have to pay alot of money. For a silly zelda fan game, which is free.

dylan623

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 09:10:13 pm »
He could get copyright, send it to your address, ( you posted in the internet, your address in known by anyone) and you might have to pay alot of money. For a silly zelda fan game, which is free.
How could he get a copyright on a zelda character?

El Huesudo II

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 09:19:11 pm »
And you don't know how you get mods pissed so often?

...Man, even if you put it in your site and e-mail everyone about it, do you think people will actually play it while knowing what kind of person made the game?

Then no matter how good your game is, then you just won't get audience.

dylan623

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 09:22:23 pm »

...Man, even if you put it in your site and e-mail everyone about it, do you think people will actually play it while knowing what kind of person made the game?

I would play a game made by Osama bin Laden if it was good enough.

El Huesudo II

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 09:24:09 pm »

Indeed, but think of the rest of the people.

dylan623

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 09:25:04 pm »

Indeed, but think of the rest of the people.
I'm not a bad person, I just think I that I'm superior to everyone.

dylan623

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 09:28:39 pm »
You're purposefully ignoring Kleaver's clear instructions. I don't know what Kleaver's thinking but if you don't stop misbehaving I'll take the situation into my own hands and believe me, Kleaver's the one less likely to ban you out of the staff here.
Ok, I won't use the sprite. Now will you stop getting pissed off so much?
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2006, 09:31:32 pm »
  • =/
You're purposefully ignoring Kleaver's clear instructions. I don't know what Kleaver's thinking but if you don't stop misbehaving I'll take the situation into my own hands and believe me, Kleaver's the one less likely to ban you out of the staff here.
Wow, your the one who I thought would ban first. No offence.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:36:14 pm by piers »
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 09:43:50 pm »
Thank you  :D
Its so nice to respect the authors wishes huh?

dylan623

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 09:44:37 pm »
Thank you  :D
Its so nice to respect the authors wishes huh?
Actually it makes me feel horrible inside :'( (accepting Zora's wishes)

[Sol edit: How the hell did that post get in after mine but before the lock? :-\]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:45:18 pm by Sol »
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2006, 09:57:55 pm »
I started this post a hwile ago, and I took breaks, and was checking other sites in between... Now I see it's been locked while I was writing. But I am going to post this anyways, otherwise this was all a waste of time.

Let me just say, this is prety sad. I hate these kind of arguments... over music, or sprites. Part of me would like to tell you both to just shut it. But Zorafan isn't wrong in anything he is doing. I realise this seems to be settled here. But I want to say this.

There is nothing anybody here can do to stop you from useing a sprite even though you were told not to. We can ban you. And that would more then likely happen. But in the long run. We could not stop you no matter what. So just listen to this.
We may be on the internet but that doesn't change things. It might be a mask of sorts you can where. But that doesn't change what kind of a person you are. Regardless if its an online game, or an online forum, or real life. It's not what you do in your real life that makes up who you are. It's what you do behind a mask (so to speak)

You could be Mis.America in public, because everybody is watching you, and judging you, and they can see you as a physical being. But then you turn around and on the internet, where people can't see who you are, is where you stop putting on that facade. After all, non of these people deal with you or see you in real life, on these forums, and online games. So peoples real colors come out.

Isn't it funny how awful people really are? Yet a lot of the time, they think they are good people, because they are completly different in public. Ive spent a lot of time in online games, and you see what kind of people really inhabit this earth behind their internet masks, they walk all over people, and have no dignity, and morals. They steal items, and heck accounts, they will say or do anything to better their gaming experiance. They will be a complete !@#$%. Then in the real world, put on this facade of an honorable good person. Worst of all. They will make themselves believe it.

Well I don't are what people do in real life. It's how you act in places like this that defines you. If you can throw all morals out of the window, and cheat, and steal, and have no respect for others on here, then you have no morals. That is what kind of a person you really are, when you are not trying to impress in your real world.

What I am getting at, is you may think "who cares if everybody here hates me if I steal something, or hurt somebody on here" But just remmeber in the future if you are doing something like that. We might all not have any say in the matter of what you choose to do, and we will have to live with your decision. But you will have to live with yourself with whatever you do. It might not effect you if everybody on an online game or forum hate you or think you are a bad person or a theif at first. But when you realise, that is what kind of person you really are when you don't have to worry about your real life image, you will have to live with that.

This happens to be the simplest thing ever. Just stealing a sprite. Don't get me wrong. I think it's a stupid matter to even give this lecture about. But this goes for anything in your life. Even though you are on a forum, over the internet, in another place in the world. You are still both humans, both with lives, both with feelings. Both on your computers. If you would show that person respect in the real world. Show it online too. Have some dignity, and responibility. Even if it is the smallest thing like a stupid little sprite on an online "zelda" forum. If somebody asks you not to use or do something. Have a little dignity and respect their wishes. That is what makes you a good person.

And I am glad this was settled a while ago. Don't misunderstand me, I do realise this. I just wanted to post this anyways.

[Sol edit: Amen]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 10:26:59 pm by Sol »
We may be human. But we're still animals.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 60 queries.

anything