Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forest dungeon Tiles  (Read 19547 times)

Re: Forest dungeon Tiles
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2015, 12:35:21 am »
  • It's just Max.
Well, the idea of working the village into the dungeon design is certainly viable. However, before you go ahead and start working it in, it'd be better if we settle on the design of the dungeon first. I don't think we have a finalized plan to map from, so ideas about working the village into the dungeon should come at the planning stage, then we won't start mapping until we have a plan done.

If you want to submit a plan for a dungeon, the dungeon thread would be good, feel free to use some of my ideas, but let's just have a plan before we map. It'll save a lot of time.
Re: Forest dungeon Tiles
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 08:32:41 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Yea if I remember correctly, parts of the village are in the forest temple.  It is supposed to be their resting place according to the wiki after all!  But yea, Max is right, open up a dungeon design thread separate from this one.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Forest temple
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2016, 07:53:28 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
So I worked a whole lot on this and made the two main floors! I had a lot of trouble with the rooms in general and SPECIALLY the canopy. But I think it looks alright. I LOVE the chest on the web, probably the best of all the map IMO XD

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I made the miniboss room. All that´s left is the boss room. Is it inside or outside?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:45:22 am by SpritingBrad »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 43 queries.

anything