Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret boards! :O  (Read 6164 times)

Gilgamesh

Re: Secret boards! :O
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 09:16:43 am »
Pff, ridiculous.
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 04:42:02 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
He just means it'd be a nice novelty. Like if there was a sort of 'unspoken' board that only a certain amount of people know about, and it's like an unwritten law not to tell anyone.
That'd be pretty awesome. It'd be like a secret society with the cleverererest people in ZFGC who could find it.

...Including me, of course!
Perhaps it ought to be called the ZFGC Illuminati, with the board titled "Mature Conversation".  That would be rad.
Haha don't be ridiculous!!

Yes, such a silly, ridiculous idea.
Nah, I've thought it over, and it's an idea so good that back in the day only .TakaM himself could have thought of it!  I mean it.  (Unfortunately we're not back in the day.)
LOL!  thats awesome possum.

Kirby

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 06:52:06 pm »
But theres still no programmed way to allow members to access a board but not see it in smf as of right now.
Well... there's that glitch there... If I set a forum to invisible and the sub-forum to visible, you'll be able to see the title of the forum but only access the sub-forum via URL.
Thats the way its meant to be, I believe
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 09:02:16 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
It seems to weird to be a feature... Maybe it's an accident that the developers liked?
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 09:07:51 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
OK Everyone I have a simple request. Please stop PMing me, asking me how to do what I did. I would not teach it to you if I could explain it over PM. Thankyou.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 10:27:14 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
He just means it'd be a nice novelty. Like if there was a sort of 'unspoken' board that only a certain amount of people know about, and it's like an unwritten law not to tell anyone.
That'd be pretty awesome. It'd be like a secret society with the cleverererest people in ZFGC who could find it.

...Including me, of course!
Perhaps it ought to be called the ZFGC Illuminati, with the board titled "Mature Conversation".  That would be rad.
Haha don't be ridiculous!!

Yes, such a silly, ridiculous idea.
Nah, I've thought it over, and it's an idea so good that back in the day only .TakaM himself could have thought of it!  I mean it.  (Unfortunately we're not back in the day.)
LOL!  thats awesome possum.
How silly.  It is too bad .Takam is no longer with us tho =(

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 12:36:13 am »
OK Everyone I have a simple request. Please stop PMing me, asking me how to do what I did. I would not teach it to you if I could explain it over PM. Thankyou.

Pedlya is just a master of some crappy image editor. No Worries.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 08:09:33 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
- Comments Removed -

WTF!?

Mod edit- Since when is telling someone to suck someone allowed? Don't flame again.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 04:00:59 pm by CrystalAngel04 »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 04:47:34 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
I doubt an image editor is what was used.  That would take far too much effort.  Just go to the index page.  Go File -> Save Source as, and edit the source code.  Open it in your browser, take a screenshot.

Simple.
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 05:45:41 pm »
  • IBV
Yeah, or he uses a javascript plugin for Firefox that lets him auto load a javascript when he put in that url... (that could explain why the url only works on his computer xD)

Your explainations are more likely though, I think.
My signature is empty.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 07:01:57 pm »
Eh, I figured out how he did it, which was actually explained above.

I kind of think this topic served its purpose for now, So locked.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 60 queries.

anything