Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PUT OUR POSTS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE OR I'LL LEAVE!  (Read 1342 times)

PUT OUR POSTS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE OR I'LL LEA...
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:48:26 am »
F
U
C
K
the person who decided to screw around with the filters.If they don't fix things in an hour,I am going to leave
this forum.It's Halloween,not April Fool's Day! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Re: PUT OUR POSTS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE OR I'LL...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 02:49:59 am »
Um...

I like when the Admins try to lighten things up for a day. Then people freak out.
But if the Admins dont, then they're considered Hardasses that are boring as !@#$%.

It's a joke, dude.
Seriously, dont get your !@#$% undies in a bundle.
Hello, mom?
Re: PUT OUR POSTS BACK THE WAY THEY WERE OR I'LL...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:50:49 am »
  • :D
Wow, relax.  First of all, lighten up, it is a joke, a prank.  People do pranks on Halloween.  Second of all, the prank is somebody messing with the censors-- so why not turn the censors off?  You can do it from your profile.  And no need to get so hostile; You are overreacting, and there is already a topic on this topic, so lock'd.

Note: Your post DOES count as both flaming and spamming; that many smileys is just ridiculously spammy, saying "!@#$% you" to anybody is considered flaming, and posting in all caps is considered rude and flamey.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:53:42 am by Limey »
Re: PUT OUR POSTS BACK thebes WAY THEY WERE and ...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:17:25 am »
I can turn filters off via your profile, as Limey has said.

By cussing us in (out), I (I) clearly don't *care* about filters anyway. touch free to leave if I (I) wish to treat your community members like I (I) are.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 45 queries.

anything