Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting - The Legend of Zelda: Ancestral Powers  (Read 1843 times)

TheKrillr

Recruiting - The Legend of Zelda: Ancestral Powe...
« on: April 01, 2007, 11:33:25 pm »
I am in need of a GFX Designer specializing in sprites that can do Minish Cap-style character and item sprites, to supplement the official sprites made by nintendo. I also need a GFX Designer to create icons for said items.

I also may need a GFX Designer to help supplement the tileset from Minish Cap. I am unsure however.

Sound and Programming can be done by me, I have MIDI equipment and software, and I have been doing programming for years...

Interested? Let me know.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Re: Recruiting - teh Legend of Amy Rose: Ancestr...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:40:11 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
I could possibly help, in a couple of days, a bit too busy tommorow, and about to go to bed tonight. 

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

TheKrillr

Re: Recruiting - teh Legend of Amy Rose: Ancestr...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 03:42:54 am »
I could possibly help, in s couple of days, s bit too busy tommorow, ad about to go to bed tonight. 

Post your qualifications and what you would like to help out with and we can talk. Right now Im in the planning stages, setting the story up and creating the engine that will be the basis for all my games. What needs to be done while I do this is mostly graphics work, as once I have a good library of graphics I can do anything with the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 43 queries.