Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: Heroes Quest: Demo 1.2 Is out NOW!!!!!!  (Read 7416 times)

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Heroes Quest: Demo 1.0 ...
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 10:41:32 pm »
WOW! Edit in your post to hit enter and use all the weapons there. I didn't think you actually made an entire engine, that's impressive!
P.S. Don't hit F4 XD
Maybe ZIP the file next time?
The text sound was a little annoying, and glitches here and there, but other than that I was impressed. GOOD JOB! :D
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 10:42:08 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Hmm, pretty nice, except for getting stuck in rocks and trees as Drilly said. Also, you should confine tiling of important things like doors and spikes to BELOW the top bar. Even though its lucid, its hard to see what's there.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 10:50:26 pm »
Almost every area is one BIG tiling error.
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Heroes Quest: Demo 1.2 ...
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 08:12:05 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
@Hyruleboy thats not very nice  >:( try being constructive, maybe tell him what is wrong and offer suggestions for how to improve the game. (Don't anybody accuse me of being rent-a-mod either, I'm just saying, thats all).

I take my second post in this topic back. I am really really impressed with this. Good work. Keep it up. I saw some bugs in the screen transitions and various texture issues but this is a genuinely good start. I'd like to see this develop into something interesting.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Heroes Quest: Demo 1.2 ...
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 09:21:57 pm »
@Hyruleboy thats not very nice  >:( try being constructive, maybe tell him what is wrong and offer suggestions for how to improve the game. (Don't anybody accuse me of being rent-a-mod either, I'm just saying, thats all).
I wasn't rude I just told the truth! he didn't code anything. So the only thing he did was tiling and some other small things. And he managed to fail miserable with tiling. There is no point in telling what part he needs to improve because almost every area is full with tiling errors. So the thing he needs to do is to study how things are tiled in LA,OOS,OOA.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 48 queries.

anything