Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Details [Screenshots]  (Read 3694 times)

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Details [Sc...
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 07:34:52 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Well, those screenshots do look much much better, I guess I shouldn't really judge a book by it's cover.

/lessonlearned

Anyways I'll download it first and give it a try when it comes out.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 08:04:57 pm »
  • :3
Ok. Explain to me how these screenshots look bad. What exactly about them is "!@#$%"? If you ask me, the above screenshots look positively great. Last time I was graphics that nice on the DS was....Phantom Hourglass? The World Ends With You?

Quote from: Kotaku.com
- Isometric camera angle

Theres that for starters. Secondly get into any action and it will be cluster !@#$% ahoy. They should stuck to GTA 1/2 style
Which has been agreed is in fact not isometric.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 08:08:44 pm »
Ok. Explain to me how these screenshots look bad. What exactly about them is "!@#$%"? If you ask me, the above screenshots look positively great. Last time I was graphics that nice on the DS was....Phantom Hourglass? The World Ends With You?

Quote from: Kotaku.com
- Isometric camera angle

Theres that for starters. Secondly get into any action and it will be cluster !@#$% ahoy. They should stuck to GTA 1/2 style
Which has been agreed is in fact not isometric.

Yeah I was just reinstating. Guess I just have a personal bias against with only very few good releases for the DS at the moment. It was so promising at the beginning with SM64, MKDS, MPH, All those great games, now it just seems to be an outlet for cook books and brain training...
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 08:14:05 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
Yeah I was just reinstating. Guess I just have a personal bias against with only very few good releases for the DS at the moment. It was so promising at the beginning with SM64, MKDS, MPH, All those great games, now it just seems to be an outlet for cook books and brain training...
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

I have at least 20 DS games I own. All of them are great games. Elite Beat Agents? The World Ends With You? Phoenix Wright? Professor Layton? Castlevania? Advance Wars? All Amazing games. And inexpensive too! The DS is easily my favorite gaming platform.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2008, 08:15:28 pm »
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

I have at least 20 DS games I own. All of them are great games. Elite Beat Agents? The World Ends With You? Phoenix Wright? Professor Layton? Castlevania? Advance Wars? All Amazing games. And inexpensive too! The DS is easily my favorite gaming platform.

AKA READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2008, 08:40:17 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
Well the DS has a Gabillion Mazillion great games. Just play the existing ones for now. Every system has slow periods. There are plenty of good games on the way too. Order of Eclessia? Moon? That KH game with the weird name? Miyamoto even says a new DS zelda is on the way too.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2008, 08:42:42 pm »
Well the DS has a Gabillion Mazillion great games. Just play the existing ones for now. Every system has slow periods. There are plenty of good games on the way too. Order of Eclessia? Moon? That KH game with the weird name? Miyamoto even says a new DS zelda is on the way too.

I dont feel its entering a slow period. I feel its a hit a 'Well this is it for serious gaming, expect a few serious games, but from now on your gonna be learning to cook !@#$%' period.

Also I hate KH with a passion >_<

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 08:46:52 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
358/2 Days? I can't wait for that, along with Order of Ecclesia, of course. And ASH if it's ever released over here.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 08:36:56 am »
Finally they have released some screenshots. And I must say that it looks great! I can't wait to play this game.
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 08:52:44 am »
This actually looks pretty good.

Also, owning a flash cart has proven to me that the DS has a crapload of awesome games.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 10:30:35 am »
Looks pretty good
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 06:42:24 am »
This actually looks pretty good.

Also, owning a flash cart has proven to me that the DS has a crapload of awesome games.
Hahaha definitely! XD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 94 queries.